Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creepy flashing 🔴 in my town

Creepy flashing 🔴 in my town

This morning, a creepy flashing red dot appeared in my town. Others can see it too, when they visit. It's possible it is a glitched fish trying to jump out of the water, but changing the water to land doesn't get rid of it. Nor does rebooting, removing decorations from the area, or powering down my device altogether. Weird huh? I've messaged Support, but I thought I'd ask the forum hive-mind if they've ever seen this before. I slightly feel like I may be about to explode... lol

CFD13813-B95A-4790-A7CC-85783CD8A39D.jpg

Sorry Bess, but I visit your town I can't see that lipstick circle. But hey, I just caught the offender!

It is Nessie's doing I guess

I drew the circle, Ruud, just to highlight where the dot is, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I drew the circle, Ruud, just to highlight where the dot is, lol.
    ROFL!
    So I privately investigated your and my pics at the same spot. Cannot find the egg of Ness in my photo (and I didn't shop).
    I suppose your coop members did see it too?

Everyone else who went and looked said they saw it there, yeah, doing it's sinister wink, lol. It's not a big deal, just a curiosity (please don't let these become famous last words, okay Playrix?)

I've just gone and looked Bess (though maybe I'm a bit late to the party!) but I can't see a red dot. I'm on Kindle if that makes any difference.

Oo, it's gone! I guess Support stealth-fixed me, bless their cotton socks. That, or cyber-Nessie has turned her gaze elsewhere

Perhaps Nessie ate the offending fishy!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMolly View Post
    Perhaps Nessie ate the offending fishy!
    Could be! She's busy flirting with the fruit bridge now, poor misguided soul. I can't decide if its kinder to move her elsewhere or not, lol

44DF5684-BEBC-4379-84B0-622CFEDEC0C3.jpg
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-09-2018 at 05:27 PM.