Thread: New Fish for November

New Fish for November

I got a notification that there are some gorgeous new fish for the month of November. One of them is particularly beautiful, the spotted blue-eye fish. When I go to look for it in the fish tab where one would purchase fish, I don’t see it anywhere. It’s not visible in the tab which contains the special fish you get with vouchers, either. How do you get this lovely fish? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Toonmom View Post
    I got a notification that there are some gorgeous new fish for the month of November. One of them is particularly beautiful, the spotted blue-eye fish. When I go to look for it in the fish tab where one would purchase fish, I don’t see it anywhere. It’s not visible in the tab which contains the special fish you get with vouchers, either. How do you get this lovely fish? Anyone know?
    Hi! The Spotted Blue-Eye fish along with the Bicolor Angelfish are the last ones in the Store at the moment. You can find them under the first tab

You will not see it unless you have gotten the new update. They get done at different times (one of our household games has received the update, but the other one hasn’t). So it will be there when you update.