Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: High Rise With Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Graylady: you don't lose any fields if you sell a house, but, yes the population does drop. I pick a new house that covers the lost population and adds population, so I net more population than I lost. Oh, and when the new house completed, I got another acre to farm on - so it was a "win" for me - since I was opting for aesthetics over numbers. Better looking house, small increase in population, no loss in farm acres - a gain in farm acres.

Now, I have only done this twice, because honestly the pickings are rather slim (that is what started this whole thread - the house I want there is only the ONE of!).
    Hi Nana

I bought all the houses available. My population is at it's max : 10055.

I know I won't loose the fields I already have but as my population will drop it I will have to buy more house to get to the point where I will earn a new field.

Graylady
    Level 68
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by bini View Post
    Hi Graylady,
    are you sure you have 12 coops? I have ten of them, as well as 10 high rise with attic (which are uglier than the coops).
    Hi bini

Yes I have 12 Housing Co-op. And I have 9 High-rise with an Attic.

Graylady
    Level 68
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

SuzyD
    I hope it's ok to post to a thread as old as this one, but the topic suits my question perfectly: let's say you can have six condos (just making numbers up), and you sell two of them, do they return to be available to be built again if needed (4/6 in the description), or are they gone for good, and it stays 6/6?

Thanks!

SuzyD: I did the house sell only twice, a long time ago. Both houses returned to stock and were available to purchase again.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

SuzyD
    Good to know, thanks very much for the info, Nana.