Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: High Rise With Garden

Good morning, Kuen. Looks like you are getting the info you need - actually, Godfer55 is my "Friend" in the game and she does have the 4 houses we are discussing. See her comment about it above. She plays on iPad Air also, I believe.

Do you still need me to PM you or do you have enough info already?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Kuen sent two replies to your PM...

Nana, I think in this case I don't need anymore information from you. Thank you though! I would love to see Godfer55's town since it's not really possible (as far as I know) to have 4 High Rise with a Garden buildings in the game. Godfer55's, could you, please, send a request using the Report an Issue tab in the game to: support@playrix.com? In your report, please, specify that the request is for Kuen P. Then I will be able to check everything and share more details with you guys!

bini
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Nana, I think in this case I don't need anymore information from you. Thank you though! I would love to see Godfer55's town since it's not really possible (as far as I know) to have 4 High Rise with a Garden buildings in the game. Godfer55's, could you, please, send a request using the Report an Issue tab in the game to: support@playrix.com? In your report, please, specify that the request is for Kuen P. Then I will be able to check everything and share more details with you guys!
    Hi Kuen,
    I also have one 'High Rise with a Garden' only, but I have seen several towns where there are 4 of them, so I don't think it's a glitch, rather different layout like with the pavement. There are towns with different pavement types than I have for selection.

Jem
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi, Nana! I have just checked everything and as for High Rise with a Garden, you can have only 1 in the game. We have different kinds of High Rise houses in the game, could it be that you mixed something up? If you see 4 of them in someone's town then there is something wrong. In this case, please, send me a private message here on the forum. I will share with you some instructions so we can get this straight and try to find out more about the glitch/problem
    Kuen:

I have four High Rises with a Garden.

I am limited to one Light House, however. By the way, the Light House doesn't' look like any light House I've ever seen, is it supposed to be used to warn ships that they are getting close to land?

Ralph0989

Light house

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Kuen:

I have four High Rises with a Garden.

I am limited to one Light House, however. By the way, the Light House doesn't' look like any light House I've ever seen, is it supposed to be used to warn ships that they are getting close to land?
    Jem... I can't remember exactly, but I don't think you are at a high enough level or population to get the second light house yet...

Ralph0989, USA
    Level 68
    iOS

Agree, Jem - the Lighthouse isn't what one typically pictures. I actually wish we did have a realistic looking lighthouse to place on our coastline.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Jem
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Jem... I can't remember exactly, but I don't think you are at a high enough level or population to get the second light house yet...

Ralph0989, USA
    Level 68
    iOS
    What level do I need to be on to get another Light House?

Ralph0989
    Kuen... Just got another one... Level 71, population 10055...

4 highrise with garden
    9 regular high rise
    10 high rise with an attic
    6 condos

Ralph0989, USA
    Level 68
    iOS

Hi Kuen

I agree with every one posting here. The players don't have the same amount of houses. I have seen many town with different amount of housing then mine. They have more of one or less of another.

I'll have to check and take note of what difference I see in housing and come back to you with numbers.

Graylady
    Level 67
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix