Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinite lives - Decide when to activate them

Infinity lives - i'd like to decide when to play

Good Day,

Thank you for an enjoyable game.

The only problem I have is the infinity lives. I would like to decide when to use it.

Example:

Sometimes I'm just waiting around before a meeting for about ten minutes. I check into homescapes to pass the time and earn an hour infinity lives. But because I only had ten minutes to play, I cannot enjoy the infinity lives I've earned. By the time I return to the game the lives have expired. Maybe the time can stop counting down when you log off and continue when logged back in?

This would make things a lot better.

Exactly, this has happened to me so many times that I almost hate being rewarded with infinity lives.

This is my issue too! Last night I was going to play for a couple of minutes before bed. when I logged in my prize from an event was waiting. It included 2 hours of unlimited lives which I couldn't use cause it was already midnight and I needed to sleep. Please let us choose when to use these!

This is very much my situation as well! I may have been playing for a while and decide that after this next puzzle, I'll take a break and then I earn infinity lives and I really hate to waste that. I either end up exhausted afterward or disappointed at not having the extra time to make use of it!

Absolutely agree. Even to get a warning to say you have qualified for infinity lives and ask if we want to use it.

I agree with everyone on this thread. Infinity lives ... option of when to play. PAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Feroza View Post
    Good Day,

Thank you for an enjoyable game.

The only problem I have is the infinity lives. I would like to decide when to use it.

Example:

Sometimes I'm just waiting around before a meeting for about ten minutes. I check into homescapes to pass the time and earn an hour infinity lives. But because I only had ten minutes to play, I cannot enjoy the infinity lives I've earned. By the time I return to the game the lives have expired. Maybe the time can stop counting down when you log off and continue when logged back in?

This would make things a lot better.
    Last edited by Amy Galore; 11-20-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Omg! Make this simple!!! I misspelled a word

fully agree!!!!! So annoying when you do not have the time to use the full time

Definitely agree on this. It's very annoying when you only have time to play for a few minutes and you get infinite lives.

Agree. Would love to be able to control when my infinite lives start.

This was requested in another thread and I’m just agreeing to give it more weight. 👍🏽 Let us choose when our infinite lives start and choose when to use the booster during the game, not at the very start.