Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02.11 The Newest Update Is OUT!

My amazon fire tablet asked for me to update, I said yes. And I was in the Halloween setting. Now I went to play it says it needs me to accept. I accept the terms. And it will no allow me to do anything. I wont update, it wont let me go to my game nothing. I went to my phone and its all there working fine. But I want to play it on my tablet. So I went to my husbands tablet it restarted me at level one. I dont understand, It wont let me get back to my level which is level 79 What can I do???? please help I have been playing this game for 3 years..

Thanks to those who pointed out the new land expansions. I rarely notice them for the first few days. Just found where they are after reading this thread. In an area I don't really bother with. LOL

I've loads of spare space to be honest, as I'm generally not someone who bothers with decorations. They're more a chance to get rid of some of the tools I keep LOL.

I appreciate some people like to make beautiful looking towns, and that's a key part of the game for them. There are some really great ones that are real works of art.

For me though it's more about what I can do with my town and the challenge of developing it. In that context as someone mentioned , the zoo has become particularly dull with no real developments or challenges for ages

BTW If anyone wants to rent any land, feel free to contact me. I've loads of free space LOL
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Are you connected three facebook??

Kindle update is now out.

Yes I posted kindle update is here in sneak peeks thread, sorry should have posted in this thread also.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes I posted kindle update is here in sneak peeks thread, sorry should have posted in this thread also.
    S'alright, lol, just thought I'd double up since so many have been waiting

there is nothing for Kindle ps yet, not as far S any jungle thingx, are we going to get a upgrade??? Frustrating not to have it when the rest of Township is talking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    there is nothing for Kindle ps yet, not as far S any jungle thingx, are we going to get a upgrade??? Frustrating not to have it when the rest of Township is talking about it!
    The Kindle platform should already have the latest update as Android and iOS. Check your app store, and make sure you have the latest version of the game installed (you might have to install it manually if you don't have the auto-update setting enabled).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

juego desde una compu, descargue la app desde la windows store (windows 8.1) no se como hacer para actualizar ya que en la store no me aparece ninguna actualizacion disponible. S.O.S