Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NEW - Restrict from Regatta Feature guide

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Parent View Post
    Can someone please help. My toddler had my phone on a very long road trip. She restricted my co leader. Does his points count, will he get rewards and how do I get him back to be able to race?? If I leave the team will it unrestrict him??
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ETA I dont think the post I highlighted mentions it, but just to confirm the player themselves have to opt back into the next regatta.
    It's actually worth reading all this thread when you can, lots of useful info in it
    as an additional hint, and for future checks:
    It is also described in Playrix' Helpshift pages here:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ng-in-regattas

Go "up" there for more topics. I believe it is more or less identical with the in-game Help (behind the cog top left).

Im a co leader(our leader has been mia for months so cant ask anyone else) and i have a member that requested she be restricted from only the current regatta, as she was going on vacation. I restricted her, as she asked. Shortly after, she informed me that her vacation plans fell through and she wanted to rejoin us racing, obviously. I go to remove the restriction, and theres no option to remove it! ...she really wants to play and i feel terrible that she cant. How do i reinstate her privileges as soon as possible, please???

Quote Originally Posted by Candieland View Post
    Im a co leader(our leader has been mia for months so cant ask anyone else) and i have a member that requested she be restricted from only the current regatta, as she was going on vacation. I restricted her, as she asked. Shortly after, she informed me that her vacation plans fell through and she wanted to rejoin us racing, obviously. I go to remove the restriction, and theres no option to remove it! ...she really wants to play and i feel terrible that she cant. How do i reinstate her privileges as soon as possible, please???
    She needs to alter her settings back to Racing herself, Candie, but it will only take effect after the current regatta ends. Nobody can join a race that's already underway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Nobody can join a race that's already underway.
    In Interseasonal it might be different, and re-entering the Coop might help here, too.

Besides, Candieland, the Settings is the place where your Coop member should have started and changed it to non-racing for her vacation. You didn't need to get involved in such a "normal" situation. There's also an ingame Help on regattas and stuff.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-04-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    In Interseasonal it might be different, and re-entering the Coop might help here, too.
    Oh I assumed they were on another platform. Didn't think Interseasonal could have restrictions?

Calling it "racing" makes it hard to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Oh I assumed they were on another platform. Didn't think Interseasonal could have restrictions?

Support have previously confirmed that the restriction does apply to Interseasonal too. A restricted player can only take part by joining another co-op. Leaving and rejoining the co-op that they have been restricted from makes no difference.
    Last edited by Pink; 04-04-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

yup, and it could be different OS - the OP is not clear, and I added it in case it IS Interseasonal and they didn't know the difference. Like with the settings-change...
    I seem to recall that Pink tested that "not-racing/restrict"-stuff a while ago, cos it shouldn't have been in IS, and had to switch, to reach a change (oops, thought re-entering would help). And that, when the setting shouldn't count at all (from the description), lol.
    So, just to be on the safe side....
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-04-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: lol - thanks, Pink! much clearer :)

I am finding that windows Pc are losing out a lot of updates ie no Easter events. Is there a particular reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Mcnicol View Post
    I am finding that windows Pc are losing out a lot of updates ie no Easter events. Is there a particular reason for this?
    Hi, the windows version was released a few years after the other platforms, and is still playing catch up in a number of ways. Hopefully, it won't be too long before you get regular updates too.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT