Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW - Restrict from Regatta Feature guide

Red face NEW - Restrict from Regatta Feature guide

Hello everyone,

I've made a guide on the new restrict from regatta function on the new iOS/Android/kindle update and thought I would share.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-27-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Is this another update that Windows folks don't get? I'm having a hard time finding info that says so or not in the News subforum or here.

Gammer this is the latest update for ios/android and kindle only. So sorry,its not for Windows

Thanks, Bee22!

Edited just to specify the applicable platforms, save disappointing folks.

Where is this "update feature" announced and described, please?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Where is this "update feature" announced and described, please?
    It appears in the in-game News, after updating. It just says "Leaders and Co-Leaders can now restrict some coop members from participating in regattas". I'm sure the usual announcements will appear here and on Facebook in due course.

Thanks Bessville I always forget there are other platforms out there

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It appears in the in-game News, after updating. It just says "Leaders and Co-Leaders can now restrict some coop members from participating in regattas". I'm sure the usual announcements will appear here and on Facebook in due course.
    Thank you, Bess!
    It's not out then yet for me/on Android. But I still need time anyway to overcome the shock that Playrix is introducing a feature that lets anyone into my game settings in the end result. Unbelievable. I would think they had enough problems with that lately, w/o opening up Pandora's box themselves.

[QUOTE=Bee22;1309705]Hello everyone,

I've made a guide on the new restrict from regatta function on the new iOS/Android/kindle update and thought I would share.

If you are a leader or coleader of your coop, you are welcome to join our facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/tsleaders

Nice work, thanks!

Does the restricted member receive a notification outside of the game, when these changes are made? Would they need to ensure that they receive regatta notifications specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thank you, Bess!
    It's not out then yet for me/on Android. But I still need time anyway to overcome the shock that Playrix is introducing a feature that lets anyone into my game settings in the end result. Unbelievable. I would think they had enough problems with that lately, w/o opening up Pandora's box themselves.
    Have to agree. Really uncomfortable with someone else changing something in my town.

Also I really think it is a mistake to allow this while the regatta is on.

I know leaders have asked for this option in case people are missing, have WiFi issues etc, but how does changing racing status mid race help with this?