Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plarium version: page not found

Plarium version: page not found

I have had the same problem & i m not wanting to start all over gain I even tried downloading the game to see if that helped but no good either & had it saved to my google home page but the opening page to gardenscape is gone to the game is gone

Plarium version: page not found

I play in browser https://casual.plarium.com/ru/gardenscapes/igra/ and now game not found

Hi,

Am am not sure what the problem is, maybe it's a temporary website problem on plarium's side? Or maybe the game will not be available anymore via plarium,
    I will ask the admins, and get back to you when i know something.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am having the same problem

У меня совсем пропала игра (( по ссылке открывается что то совсем другое, хотя мой профиль остался. Что делать?

Quote Originally Posted by Пунш View Post
    I completely lost the game ((the link opens something completely different, although my profile remains. What should I do?
    Hi are you playing via the Plarium website?
    If so, the Gardenscapes game seems to be down at the moment, i already asked the admins if they know anything about this issue, and when it will be solved.
    I will update here as i hear anything back.

Привет, вы играете через сайт Plarium?
    Если это так, игра Gardenscapes, похоже, сейчас не работает, я уже спросил администраторов, знают ли они что-нибудь об этой проблеме, и когда она будет решена.
    Я буду обновляться здесь, когда я что-то услышу.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Спасибо, буду ждать

Been getting 'page not found' too.

thank you for letting us know

Dann meld ich mich auch mal hier. Puhh , ich dachte schon es liegt am fehlenden Kaffee . Spiele sonst auch über die Plarium Seite. Wie oben schon erwähnt ist nur das Profil erhalten, keine Möglichkeit gardenscapes von dort zu erreichen. Support ist informiert mit der bitte um einen aktuellen Link.