Thread: Daily shell reward rigged?

Daily shell reward rigged?

Hi everyone,

3 months ago double boosters started appearing in the daily shell bonus. I thought it was cool.

But even though I pick the shells daily, I've only won the double booster 2-3 times, while the odds should typically be about 33%.

Either Fishdom's random number generator is broken or the game is rigged. What's your experience?

Hi I believe that Playrix will not let us win boosters at a predictable fair percentage of the time. For weeks now I hav been picking a clamshell in the same position. I am not winning a variety of boosters or double boosters or any other prize at a predictable fair percentage of the time.

I hav been picking the shell in the same position but notice what the other clamshells hav when they open up before the graphic disappears. For several weeks now I have only won single basic boosters. If Playrix had developed a program to fairly distribute prizes I would hav won more of a variety since the prizes would be rotated through the shell positions. I hope I am explaining this so it makes sense.

I think the Playrix program allows us to win single basic boosters and whatever appears in other clamshells that open just before the graphic is window dressing only.

I won 2 of something only once - I suspected back then that it was rigged. I’d love to hear from others if they are experiencing the same thing. This is completely unethical if this is indeed the case.

I have been thinking it's rigged for quite a while. Simple math would say that a player should get, let's say a hammer, once in 9 days. Considering that there are 2 boosters that are hammers, that would increase the odds to about once a week. Yet I have never gotten even one hammer, let alone two! Bombs or lightning almost every single time.

I’m really not sure why the developers have begun withholding things from us - I wonder if they are under new management that has put pressure on them to encourage - or force - us to buy buy buy! Why even put 2 of the boosters in the daily clam if it is going to be rigged so no one wins them except 1 or 2 times in a few months. They used to have diamonds in the daily clam, and removed them (even after giving us - for a short while - the chance to win 3 or 5 and if I remember correctly, even 7 of them). Why remove diamonds from the treasure chests prizes? I cannot believe they are being this stingy about things, making a few of us long time players see the money in their eyes. Yes, they have taken away a lot of the fun because some of us have seen what they are doing. This is really not right. It’s a great time. I hope to see a little more interest in their players’ concerns. I used to buy diamonds occasionally, but I will no longer make a purchase because of all the changes they have made.

I started selecting the same shell back in November and havent won a double or even a lightning and dynamite. It is definitely rigged toward those players that have money to burn on games. I used to play alot more for relaxation and fun but now I just play solitare. I will not buy diamonds again for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi I believe that Playrix will not let us win boosters at a predictable fair percentage of the time. For weeks now I hav been picking a clamshell in the same position. I am not winning a variety of boosters or double boosters or any other prize at a predictable fair percentage of the time.

I hav been picking the shell in the same position but notice what the other clamshells hav when they open up before the graphic disappears. For several weeks now I have only won single basic boosters. If Playrix had developed a program to fairly distribute prizes I would hav won more of a variety since the prizes would be rotated through the shell positions. I hope I am explaining this so it makes sense.

I think the Playrix program allows us to win single basic boosters and whatever appears in other clamshells that open just before the graphic is window dressing only.
    I’ve been collecting the clam prize every day, for over 6 months straight now.
    On most occasions I get the single booster prize (double bombs or single lightning or single lightning/dynamite duo) with the occasional hammer or glove.

Very rarely do I win the double lightning/dynamite boosters.
    My selection criteria for the clam shell is random, I just go by instinct, no magic formula!

And yes, the diamonds disappeared a while back.

I believe what you stated above would be reasonably accepted as the way it is, but, it’s a Playrix game and they can do what they like.
    For better or for worse......
    I’m still disillusioned by the fact that Aqua Splash is not available in Treasure Chest...........

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I’m really not sure why the developers have begun withholding things from us - I wonder if they are under new management that has put pressure on them to encourage - or force - us to buy buy buy! Why even put 2 of the boosters in the daily clam if it is going to be rigged so no one wins them except 1 or 2 times in a few months. They used to have diamonds in the daily clam, and removed them (even after giving us - for a short while - the chance to win 3 or 5 and if I remember correctly, even 7 of them). Why remove diamonds from the treasure chests prizes? I cannot believe they are being this stingy about things, making a few of us long time players see the money in their eyes. Yes, they have taken away a lot of the fun because some of us have seen what they are doing. This is really not right. It’s a great time. I hope to see a little more interest in their players’ concerns. I used to buy diamonds occasionally, but I will no longer make a purchase because of all the changes they have made.
    It’s hard to take a stance on ‘conspiracy theories’ - however, having said that, it’s really in the hands of Playrix management/developers how they improve or regress the bonus awards.

What can we do?
    Not a thing......have to accept whatever they deal out, good or bad.

Sadly, or gladly, I’m not in a position to buy any in app items, I’m banned by family and locked out with a password that NO ONE can now remember.

So I’m left to the freebies and good game play to progress through the game levels.
    Of course, the Bathyscape and Hermann give me a boost when I beat those levels.

But those Treasure Chest levels leave me gasping and gaping as to how Playrix can be so mean.
    Absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, they are all hard or super hard levels, no easy levels there!

I know! Because I’ve played those levels probably around (or almost) 100 times over now!
    The recent example had 3 timed level buried between hard and super hard levels, took me 2 days to clear 6 levels.

And they are not worthy of the minimal boosters and vouchers and coins awarded as compared to the time, effort and energy expended.

But hey, it’s only a game, right?
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-06-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Hello everyone! We'd like to assure you that the Daily bonus prizes are given randomly; however, there's always a chance to get any of them! You can also try picking different shells every day — hope this trick helps