Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relay next season?

The Devs are ONLY interested in making $$$, they are FORCING players to spend $$$$$$ on the game. Relay tasks only appear one at a time and the entire team must complete and then delete before another pops up. If you don’t use tbills to speed up, it is impossible to complete 16 relays in 6 days. The game has become a bore and a chore!

There are nonrelays next season...the seasonal tasks for next season will be simplified tasks, TNT task, and mystery tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    There are nonrelays next season...the seasonal tasks for next season will be simplified tasks, TNT task, and mystery tasks
    Yes! I was about to say the same, Becky. Despite this giving us all the collywobbles, lol

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yes! I was about to say the same, Becky. Despite this giving us all the collywobbles, lol
    Just curious, how do you know this information in advance? I haven't seen anything official about next season's tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Just curious, how do you know this information in advance? I haven't seen anything official about next season's tasks.
    It was shown in the official FB video about the latest update

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It was shown in the official FB video about the latest update
    Two things.

1) I've got to pay more attention to their FB page
    2) You guys have great eyes, if I blinked the task info blew by. It took several tries to pause it at the right time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Two things.

1) I've got to pay more attention to their FB page
    2) You guys have great eyes, if I blinked the task info blew by. It took several tries to pause it at the right time.

Thanks
    Not need to pay more attention to FB, Charlie...that is why we have bee and bess

Hi there!

I thought relays were permanent (I kinda like the new relay strategy a lot)...
    but, at the start of current regatta, my team didn't find any sign of relay tasks...

this means that there will be no relays, during this season?

I read the posts above, but I need confirmation

Thanks in advance,

have fun playing!

Relays are a seasonal task, like combo tasks, mystery tasks, coins, smelting etc. They will apparently be back in future seasons but no they are definitely not in this season.

This season's tasks are... Mystery, simplified and mining tools.

Many thanks!