Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relay next season?

Relay next season?

There is a support message being shared around the community which states that relay will also be a task next season. Please could Anna confirm whether this is the case. I personally think 2 seasons back to back is way too much.

Oo, shared where? Inquiring minds would love to know, lol

Screenshot_2018-10-31-09-51-27.jpg

I cut off the top of the message so that the player's name wasn't visible, but it's dated 29/10.

Oh great

Thanks for that though, JJay

Really?
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not totally unhappy about the replay tasks. As a seasonal feature they are quite nice
    But two seasons in a row...or maybe even as standard... ?
    I'm not sure what to think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Really?
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not totally unhappy about the replay tasks. As a seasonal feature they are quite nice
    But two seasons in a row...or maybe even as standard... ?
    I'm not sure what to think about that.
    I know what I think, but I daren't say it in case it somehow makes it true

Relays are a love/hate relationship with racing, lol. Playrix loves the extra Tcash so...

They take lots of communication and coordination. Still trying to work out best options as a group.

What about my zoo? Lol...more land, please

We found relay to be an interesting change from regular regatta. But we definitely DON'T want to see it become permanent....unless some changes are made.
    1. Some way to keep track of who has done relay besides adding a code letter to town name.
    2. More 135 point tasks on the board regularly. It's pretty boring waiting and waiting for a high point task while waiting and waiting for team mates to complete relay.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    We found relay to be an interesting change from regular regatta. But we definitely DON'T want to see it become permanent....unless some changes are made.
    1. Some way to keep track of who has done relay besides adding a code letter to town name.
    2. More 135 point tasks on the board regularly. It's pretty boring waiting and waiting for a high point task while waiting and waiting for team mates to complete relay.
    I definitely don't want as permanent racing feature. I totally agree with you, Kat!

There needs to be type of log for each relay (what would be really nice is a drop down and boxes with "will do/won't do/done" for each racer). Relays should not be counted as "regular 135" task. If the standard before was 4 -135 task (example) then board should be 2 relays plus the 4 -135!

This waiting really, really takes away family time and not to mention the aggravation and headache

I am hopeful they will make some changes!

I'd be so much happier if we just had the number of simultaneous relays increased by 1. They're really painfully slow going at the current maximums. I currently feel like I spend a ridiculous amount of time in the doldrums waiting for a whiff of breeze.