Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek #1 - Already???

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Bess I interpreted " CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever) " as never! Guess it's a language thing
    Well, not wanting to split hairs.....

The wording in the "never list" is "Co-op leaders overriding members' racing status (opt in/opt out)". A lot of the discussion around that request was to be able to reach into another players setting and toggle the checkbox. Modifying someone else's game data seemed to be a bit too far for comfort and many of us speculated that was the reason it wouldn't be done.

Now this new feature seems to be thinking outside that box of "change the other guy's data" and accomplishes the same thing by saying "create a co-op setting, per player, that the leader (and maybe co-leader) can use to indicate if a player is permitted to take part in the regatta". Not exactly the same thing but accomplishes the same goal. And it is in the co-op itself, something in the domain of the co-op leader (and maybe co-leader).

I applaud this inventive thinking as an alternative to kicking out players that are missing for a while. And we have yet to see this in wider action so, as with any new feature of this ilk, we may see some shortcomings or situations that aren't perfectly handled. But it is a welcome response to an old issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Bess I interpreted " CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever) " as never! Guess it's a language thing
    Yeah, I read it the same way as you originally, JJay. Strictly speaking, it needs an if instead of the or - "cannot be implemented at this time (if ever)" if how I interpret it thesedays is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Also, they didn’t adjust the floating product bubble above the Italian Restaurant that blocks the animation. Oh well.
    Well that's rubbish, I was quite hopeful this would get fixed after the support your thread got Nana

And any news about replacing the hide button in the redesigning tool?
    Or is that still invisible in the main screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And any news about replacing the hide button in the redesigning tool?
    Or is that still invisible in the main screen?
    No change - same as last update, darn it.

Hmph. No more edit bar in my chat, Macy's. That's a really annoying change. I better warn my coop to expect a lot more typos..
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-01-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    No change - same as last update, darn it.
    Soft expressed: that is annoying!
    Both I mean, the missing button and you darning it

Why has our friends changed colour? GC friends are now blue and in-game friends are tan..that’ll take some getting use to for me. Lol
    I really need that edit bar so my co op friend will kind of know what I’m talking about lol.

Has Android updated?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Has Android updated?
    Checked the store : nothing. Reboot my device and checked again the store : no update yet.