Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please Help. Game will not load/crashes

Having the same issue. Game won’t load at all.
    I have uninstalled, installed again... but if it allowed me to at least try and start a game, now it just crashes as soon as I try to sync again with my FB account.
    Playing on iPhone and never had this kind od issues before.
    I see they are not giving any solutions or explanation or anything at all... that is sad.

As this is a forum for players to interact with each other, and not customer support service, i'm afraid you won't find a solution here. The only way to contact the developers, is to report any issues you have with the game, directly from within your game (Setting > Help and Support). That way they can take a look at your game's data and figure out what caused the problem, and find a solution.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    As this is a forum for players to interact with each other, and not customer support service, i'm afraid you won't find a solution here. The only way to contact the developers, is to report any issues you have with the game, directly from within your game (Setting > Help and Support). That way they can take a look at your game's data and figure out what caused the problem, and find a solution.
    Good luck!
    Yes
    That would be something I’d do if it wasn’t because the game doesn’t even start. At least in my case, it won’t go any further than the Start screen.
    Much less if I try to sync it again with my FB account.
    Guess I’ll give up until a new update is released. At this time, I bet they have received a few complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks for your reply, but as you can see in the other posts, we cannot get into the game and thus it is impossible to report from there. Do you have an idea where we can get in touch with support without being in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by cuquitina View Post
    Yes
    That would be something I’d do if it wasn’t because the game doesn’t even start. At least in my case, it won’t go any further than the Start screen.
    Much less if I try to sync it again with my FB account.
    Guess I’ll give up until a new update is released. At this time, I bet they have received a few complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by VVH24 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, but as you can see in the other posts, we cannot get into the game and thus it is impossible to report from there. Do you have an idea where we can get in touch with support without being in the game?
    Whenever you're unable to get into the game at all, you can use this online form to contact support. Make sure to let them know that you can't access the games' settings at all in order to send a report from there, as this is the first thing they will ask.

Sorry i can't help more, and i hope your issues with the game will be resolved soon!
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES