Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Help. Game will not load/crashes

sab27
    quelqu'un parle français ici? car moi aussi j'ai le meme problème , mon jeu ne sauvegarde plus les parties... j'ai contacté le support et rien pas de réponse, donc j'aimerai en avoir une ici please

Quote Originally Posted by sab27 View Post
    quelqu'un parle français ici? car moi aussi j'ai le meme problème , mon jeu ne sauvegarde plus les parties... j'ai contacté le support et rien pas de réponse, donc j'aimerai en avoir une ici please
    I've replied to you here.
    no direct help for such themes possible via the forum, sorry.

Google translate:
    Je vous ai répondu ici.
    aucune aide directe pour de tels thèmes via le forum, désolée.

sab27
    bonsoir , j'ai eu une réponse à notre problème de sauvegarde , réponse du support, ils ont un problème avec la version Windows et le jeu gardenscapes, il faut donc patienter pour tout remettre à la normale

Help! My game crashes after I press the play button

Hello,

I run Gardenscapes on Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 6 (i5). My game has always worked before, but about a week ago my game started crashing after I press the play button. It comes up with the "Electric Show!" pop up, nothing in the box, and then crashes back to the desktop.

So far I've tried:
    Uninstalling the app
    Uninstalling the app, restarting my computer
    Resetting the app from the settings
    Adjusting my battery so Gardenscapes is always priority
    Launched in both Tablet and Laptop mode.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I've got the same problem too now, I play on the Windows version downloaded from the Windows store, the game has often randomly shut down on me but recently it won't even load, I have reset the game, uninstalled and reinstalled but the game is still shutting down before it's even properly loaded, this has been going on for days

game frozen

I'm using a translator.
    I'm playing with the windows version.

The game was going great until about week ago and now it is stuck on the firework event results and freezes then shuts off. I can't play my game.
    And recently I'm the only person in competitions.
    please fix so I can play again.

sab27
    mon jeu bug toujours je suis sous Windows 10 on ne peut plus sauvegarder donc du coup le jeu est retour à zéro tout le temps et ça depuis plus de 15 jours super... personne ne fait rien je me suis inscrite ici pour avoir des réponses mais aucune du coup j'arrete tout le forum et le jeu je pense que vous allez perdre du monde !

I registered here hoping for answers too or this will be the last I play if it doesn't get fixed and last time I played, I was also the only one in the competition, which is very strange because the list was usually full but when competition ended, couldn't get into the game since

I too just registered in hopes of getting some answers. At first the game would not save my progress. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. Boy was that a mistake. I have down loaded it several times from the Microsoft store because that's what I was told to do always with the same results. It loads the game after I install and I push play and it goes to the game screen and tries to post the Ruby League results. After a few seconds, it goes back to my desktop. I even installed new anti-virus software because I thought that might me the issue.

I'm using a translator.
    I'm playing with the windows version.
    The game was going great until about two weeks ago and now it is stuck on the firework event results and freezes then shuts off. I can't play my game.
    I contacted customer support about this issue.The following reply was received from customer support.
    : our dev team is already aware of it and working on a fix.It might take some time before we get it all figured out though.
    We'll do our best to prevent issues like this from coming up in the future, but in the meantime, many thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Last edited by bohe1019; 09-13-2019 at 10:17 AM.