Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Help. Game will not load/crashes

Can not play on Gameroom I am told to update Flashplayer but it is up to date. By cons I can play on facebook but I prefer to play on Gameroom

I have the same issue. It's been three days already and no change. I play on android, or, to be more precise, I used to play on Android

so support team have replied to me, they say the problem is the browser, I have been using Microsoft edge and it has not been a problem for the last year or so that I have been playing but heyho, they say they recommend changing to firefox or google chrome. can I ask what browser you all use

I played on Firefox for some time. Now, after the update of Halloween, the game keeps saying that I have to update Adobe flash. I did so many times with no result. The game does not load anymore. What can I do?

Same problem here- I usually play on Gameroom, it says I need version 19 of flash. I've got version 31! It also won't work on FB on Chrome which has to be up to date because it's chrome!

I hope everyone reported it already to support. In the meantime, i will try to find out if there is a known problem with the game, and what the solution is. I will post an update as soon as i hear something back.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I've been trying to play for about a week and my game starts to load and backs out. Same with homescapes! Super annoying! I have the apps on my android tablet. I want to uninstall and reinstall, but afraid I'll lose it all....

i always played on gameroom and had the same problems, i have reverted to playing on facebook and it seems to be ok although there is a bit of lag sometimes

I am having the same problem playing on my Kindle Fire since about 3 days after the halloween update.. I have turned the device on and off and I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times. It will work the first time I play after reinstallation, but not again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vairy Ann Boutwell View Post
    I've been trying to play for 3 days and it will not load. Been doing this sinse the halloween event thingy and I miss my game. Please help. Thank you. Vairy