Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help. Game will not load/crashes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please Help. Game will not load/crashes

I've been trying to play for 3 days and it will not load. Been doing this sinse the halloween event thingy and I miss my game. Please help. Thank you. Vairy

Hi!

What platform are you playing on? The mobile game (Android, iOS), on facebook/gameroom or MAC?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm playing on my Kindle Fire. Been doing fine for well over a year and then it stopped loading when I started the Halloween theme. Many others having the same problem and they've reported it to FB .
    Last edited by Vairy Ann Boutwell; 10-25-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Thank you for responding but for some reason it started working after I posted for help. Thank you.

Hehe, you're welcome!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am getting an error message when I try to play on facebook/gameroom about needing to update flash player 19 have done that a few times and still comes up with the same message, uninstalled gameroom and tried to reinstall and now get a validation error message can anyone help, when on the gameroom foreum and read all the messages a lot of others are having the same issue have been going on for over week yet no one from support is getting back can anyone help

While on Facebook double check that your flash player is enabled. Click the lock or I symbol in front of https to enable.

I am having same problems, couldn't play in gameroom as apparently no adobe flash player although many other games found it ok, so reverted to playing on facebook only to find that I play one level and the game freezes, I have also only had these problems since the start of the Halloween event. I have reported it to the support team so will update if I get anything back from them

Same problem here! Gameroom

Quote Originally Posted by Vairy Ann Boutwell View Post
    I've been trying to play for 3 days and it will not load. Been doing this sinse the halloween event thingy and I miss my game. Please help. Thank you. Vairy

Since the halloween event update the game will not load. This has been for the last two days. Please help; I am playing on a laptop through Facebook using Google Chrome as the browser.