Thread: Coop name change

Coop name change

The name of the coop I am in is "No Name". I have been made the leader & would like to give it a real name. (That was the name when I joined) I read the rules on changing the name of a coop & know this is not one of the reasons listed. However, we don't want to start over & were wondering if maybe there might be something that could be done.
    Thank you,
    Margaret

Quote Originally Posted by Magy View Post
    The name of the coop I am in is "No Name". I have been made the leader & would like to give it a real name. (That was the name when I joined) I read the rules on changing the name of a coop & know this is not one of the reasons listed. However, we don't want to start over & were wondering if maybe there might be something that could be done.
    Thank you,
    Margaret
    Hi Margaret,

As the members of this forum are mainly other players like you, we cannot actively help you with your request. You will have to contact support directly from within your game, explain them your situation, and ask them if a co-op name change is possible.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

what if you left your co-op and told all members to come to (new name co-op)? idk just a suggestion. ty & good day.