Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    really? oh it's just a tiny bit over a month away... who would call that early!

LOL - and you're not done yet, I think? I see a lot of brightly shining trees (so to speak *g*) instead of the proper ones w/o leaves, but with spiders! what happened?! trees where you only got... <gasp> one?!?
    or indeed two (of course, eh, master of symmetry *g*), but still...
    Lol DD, you know me to well! I am of course hoping to rectify my tree shortage

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    That looks great, Downton. You have a great eye for mixing 'everyday' trees in with special event decor. This will be my first Halloween event so I hope more forum members post additional screen shots for added inspiration. Barb
    Thanks Barb. I rarely have any decoration area that doesn't include copious amounts of trees .

I think you will love the Halloween Season and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol DD, you know me to well! I am of course hoping to rectify my tree shortage
    good! ...and so we wait...
    hope you know what to do until that bit-more-than-a-month is over...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    good! ...and so we wait...
    hope you know what to do until that bit-more-than-a-month is over...
    Lol yes, I've already started saving .

So cute Downton, I already visited your town the last days and was really amazed how beautiful it has become. If I could have given you
    another like I would have done immediatly. I'm also sitting in the start box like a racehorse waiting for take off but sadly the older decorations like the pumpkin cat, the witch with the potion, the cursed house, the chamber of horrors or the tree with the owl are not available this year. So the only "new" old decoration for me is the phantom ship. I hoped so much they would offer some of these old decorations this year.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Oh I see the thread started 2018 shy.gif.
    Sorry!
    Yes I also hope for new decorations, too
    Last edited by Monaco; 09-22-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    So cute Downton, I already visited your town the last days and was really amazed how beautiful it has become. If I could have given you
    another like I would have done immediatly. I'm also sitting in the start box like a racehorse waiting for take off but sadly the older decorations like the pumpkin cat, the witch with the potion, the cursed house, the chamber of horrors or the tree with the owl are not available this year. So the only "new" old decoration for me is the phantom ship. I hoped so much they would offer some of these old decorations this year.
    Thank you Monaco. I'm so glad you like my town . The Halloween decs showing in this thread are from last year, so don't despair yet . I am also hoping for an opportunity to buy the decs you mention, especially the pumpkin cat. So fingers crossed we get some of these and 1 or 2 new ones .

ETA I couldn't wait and started Halloween early in my town this year
    Last edited by Downton; 09-22-2019 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Lol Monaco I see you were posting while I was ;)

Yes Downton I just recognized the thread started one year ago, so embarrassing. I should watch the dates more careful in the futureblushing.gif

The decorations look wonderful and really spooky!

Btw, is there a time limit for the School of Magic? Do you have to finish by end of Halloween to get the reward?

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    The decorations look wonderful and really spooky!

Btw, is there a time limit for the School of Magic? Do you have to finish by end of Halloween to get the reward?
    Hi tofu . There's no limit to finish the school of magic. It is only available to buy during Halloween, but then you can take your time to complete it. IIRC you get 20Tcash? for finishing it. You will get this regardless of when you do this .