Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relay needs a log of who has finished

I am impressed! Great teamwork! But this will never happen in my co-op. We have members who never read anything! Arrrrrrrhhhhhggggg

This is good idea.
    We are chatting members and decide the order now, but sometimes it is difficult to start the task smoothly.
    I also have an idea to book a relay task.
    Currently only one person book a relay task, but if several person can book the task, it would be helpful.
    like current player- Next player- 3rd player- 4th player.
    Plus I want remind function in a team when the current player finish the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    I also have an idea to book a relay task.
    Currently only one person book a relay task, but if several person can book the task, it would be helpful.
    like current player- Next player- 3rd player- 4th player.
    I love this idea, even if it didn't number people, just anyone who wants to do it reserve it, then when they complete the task their name gets deleted...such a simple solution that would work so well for us...

Compito staffetta

Quando si prende il compito a staffetta sarebbe utile una visualizzazione di chi della coop ha già svolto il compito, cioè vedere l'icona di chi ha già svolto il compito perché se nella coop sono tanti, tenere il conto diventa difficile e si perde tempo nel chiedere chi la svolto e chi no.

We use the cell numbers and add that number to our town names when finished, or, if the task is not wanted by some. This way it's easy to tell who has yet to add the number to their name. We also add the letter 'q' next to the numbers of the tasks that we are still waiting in the 'queue' for.