Thread: Please remove timelevels

Please remove timelevels

Pleaase remove the timelevels. They are unplayable. It cost me a lot of lives, bomb's etc.

I agree. I started playing this to relax. Those idiotic timed levels - and the even more idiotic timed bombs! - are NOT relaxing. If I want stress, I can play [another game]!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-13-2018 at 04:39 AM. Reason: removed other game's name

Quote Originally Posted by nankay View Post
    I agree. I started playing this to relax. Those idiotic timed levels - and the even more idiotic timed bombs! - are NOT relaxing. If I want stress, I can play [another game]!
    I totally agree.
    And will end fishdom because of stress instead of fun.

You may already know this, but you can pause the timed games (nothing you can do about the timed tiles). But you must have either the hammer or the glove. Once all the tiles have come down from your previous move, click on it. The screen will darken and the timer will stop. Use this time to look over the board and calm down. Then, you MUST unclick the hammer or glove, or you will use it, which you don’t want to do. Take a few moves until you need to pause again. I like to pause it especially when there is a lightning to figure out which color would be the best to wipe out. But the game does not pause while the lightning is making its round wiping out the tiles, so you need to wait until it if finished. Hope this helps.

yes REMOVE timed levels. Just do it don't overexplain just do it it is our request

Hi Playrix you removed the timed levels from Gardenscapes then why not from Fishdom?!?

Remove the time bombs.
    Lv 603 not possible to solve with the time bombs.