Thread: what's wrong with my game

what's wrong with my game

What did I do wrong?
    why am I prohibited from entering the game?
    Screenshot_2018-10-12-20-20-09.jpg

Can you translate what the message says?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Can you translate what the message says?
    You are not allowed to enter the game. Your status has been reviewed. Unfortunately we decided that the system blocked you correctly. Your account and your personal data will be deleted within 30 days.

What did i do wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zaida Ajha View Post
    You are not allowed to enter the game. Your status has been reviewed. Unfortunately we decided that the system blocked you correctly. Your account and your personal data will be deleted within 30 days.

What did i do wrong
    When the system flags an account as cheating, you receive a message similar to this, with an option to contact support in the case that you consider that the ban was issued unfairly. After doing that, they will manually review your account, and if they find that they were right to ban the account, you see the message you posted above.

I don't know what you did wrong, but this happens when the fair play rules are not followed, or you tried to get tcahs/coins or other resources through third party apps/hacks, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    When the system flags an account as cheating, you receive a message similar to this, with an option to contact support in the case that you consider that the ban was issued unfairly. After doing that, they will manually review your account, and if they find that they were right to ban the account, you see the message you posted above.

I don't know what you did wrong, but this happens when the fair play rules are not followed, or you tried to get tcahs/coins or other resources through third party apps/hacks, etc.
    I don't cheat. I bought tcash using real money.

the purchase history in Googleplay still exists.

thank you for answering my question.