Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Plarium version: page not found

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi, Gardenscaps is available only on MAC for PC (not Windows). So if you want to play on a Windows PC, the only option is via facebook/gameroom.

    The other games you found are the first gardenscapes releases, and they are nothing like today's versions.
    Right.
    But I could until yesterday play gardenscapes on PC via Plarium.

    I have got no idea why this was ended.
    and without information.

    This is a very poor behaviour of Playrix.

    And no - I am not going to make a FB account. Never.

  2. #22

    même soucis pour moi

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi are you playing via the Plarium website?
    If so, the Gardenscapes game seems to be down at the moment, i already asked the admins if they know anything about this issue, and when it will be solved.
    I will update here as i hear anything back.

    Привет, вы играете через сайт Plarium?
    Если это так, игра Gardenscapes, похоже, сейчас не работает, я уже спросил администраторов, знают ли они что-нибудь об этой проблеме, и когда она будет решена.
    Я буду обновляться здесь, когда я что-то услышу.
    :confus: Je n'ai qu'un PC pour jouer, et je n'ai pas faceboock ou je ne veux pas aller.
    Last edited by OKAMI; 10-13-2018 at 08:19 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemoewe View Post
    Right.
    But I could until yesterday play gardenscapes on PC via Plarium.

    I have got no idea why this was ended.
    and without information.

    This is a very poor behaviour of Playrix.

    And no - I am not going to make a FB account. Never.
    Trust me, i understand your frustration. I wasn't told any reasons as why they pulled off the game from plarium either, just that it won't be available there anymore.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by OKAMI View Post
    :confus:
    Hi, Okami,
    Plarium is no longer supported by Playrix.
    We are begged to play on IOS/Android or Facebook.

    Kind regards from your friend Seemoewe

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by OKAMI View Post
    :confus: Je n'ai qu'un PC pour jouer, et je n'ai pas faceboock ou je ne veux pas aller.
    Malheureusement, le jeu a été arrêté sur le site Web du plarium. Les seules autres plates-formes disponibles à présent sont Android, iOS, MAC et Facebook / Gameroom.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Trust me, i understand your frustration. I wasn't told any reasons as why they pulled off the game from plarium either, just that it won't be available there anymore.
    I know that you are only the one who has to bring the bad news.

    Maybe you can give our feedback to the company. So maybe they will think it over once more.

    I really love this game and I am very very disappointed to be affronted like this.

    And I think I am not the only one here.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemoewe View Post
    I know that you are only the one who has to bring the bad news.
    Maybe you can give our feedback to the company. So maybe they will think it over once more.
    I really love this game and I am very very disappointed to be affronted like this.
    And I think I am not the only one here.
    You are definitely not the only one, and i already sent some feedback earlier today, but i am not very hopeful that they will reverse their decision.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-13-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OKAMI View Post
    :confus: Je n'ai qu'un PC pour jouer, et je n'ai pas faceboock ou je ne veux pas aller.
    Okami,
    c'est la meme chose avec moi.
    Je suis desolée.
    j'aime ce jeux et mes amis me manquent aussi.

  9. #29
    bonsoir,
    Je ne veux pas de facebook, pour moi c'est idiot. Ou peux-t-on se connecter pour jouer à gardenscapes ? A bientôt soixante printemps je pense qu'on devrait avoir un peu de respect pour les joueurs que nos sommes.
    Comment retrouver ce que j'ai avancée dans ce jeu et aussi l'investissement donné.
    Je ne suis pas contente du tout, je n'ai que ça à la maison avec un conjoint très malade, c'était mon moment d'oublie et de détente.
    Merci pour votre réponse.
    J'espère que'une solution va être trouvée !!!!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You are definitely the only one, and i already sent some feedback earlier today, but i am not very hopeful that they will reverse their decision.
    I am definitely the only one?

    OK. Then I apologize.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •