Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Plarium version: page not found

Quote Originally Posted by Eras View Post
    Bonjour,
    Désolée, j'ai fait le début mais je ne trouve pas comment et où contacter le support
    Pouvez vous m'aider ?
    Merci
    Hi,

Depending on which platform you are playing, you can check these guides on how to contact support:
    - HERE for Android/iOS
    - HERE for facebook/gameroom
    The principle is the same - go to Settings > Help and Support > Contact Us

Selon la plateforme sur laquelle vous jouez, vous pouvez consulter ces guides pour savoir comment contacter le support:
    - ICI pour Android / iOS
    - ICI pour facebook / gameroom
    Le principe est le même - allez dans Paramètres > Aide et support > Contactez-nous
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support

Yes sorry I was talking about Gardenscape

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Howard View Post
    I have had the same problem & i m not wanting to start all over gain I even tried downloading the game to see if that helped but no good either & had it saved to my google home page but the opening page to gardenscape is gone to the game is gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Howard View Post
    Yes sorry I was talking about Gardenscape
    Hi Helen,

Assuming you were playing the plarium version of the game, i'm sorry to say that the plarium version is no longer supported. Please see this post for more details.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.

Ok so that's why I cannot play anymore... I've created an account here https://casual.plarium.com/ru/gardenscapes/igra/ with facebook log (so no email registration, no password, just facebook button); now I try to play on FB but I'm in level 1 O_O I must start the game at the beginning. I've windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by NARICA View Post
    Ok so that's why I cannot play anymore... I've created an account here https://casual.plarium.com/ru/gardenscapes/igra/ with facebook log (so no email registration, no password, just facebook button); now I try to play on FB but I'm in level 1 O_O I must start the game at the beginning. I've windows 10.
    You can restore your previous progress if you contact support from the new game you started on facebook. Follow the steps in this post, and give them your plarium game ID, the level you were on, the last task you completed, etc., as many details about your old game you can remember, and they will recover the progress you had.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You can restore your previous progress if you contact support from the new game you started on facebook. Follow the steps in this post, and give them your plarium game ID, the level you were on, the last task you completed, etc., as many details about your old game you can remember, and they will recover the progress you had.
    I contacted them. They gave me 500 levels more than my real level (I can't remerber exactly my level, I did not pay attention to my level and the stop was brutal) but my garden, my golden pieces and my friends are level 0
    I sent back a message. I wait to see what is possible to make or not. That will tell me if I continue to play or if I stop playing unfortunately

Exactly the same problem, level 607 but garden at level 0...