Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...don't forget that you can put any deco in storage, unfinished. I know you know that, just a reminder against the moment's panic. ...
    Thanks, _DD_ , helpful reminders are always appreciated.

In fact, that's just what I did when I read Downton's post about no time limit for finishing the upgrades. At this point, I don't even have the land cleared for it as I'm trying to settle between one of two ideas. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    I am very happy to say after 3 days of furiously producing products, I've finally completed the school of magic ���������������� �
    Lol, well done Blyton!

Thanks Downton! 😁

To be honest, I was disappointed to see that there was only the 1 decoration that I didn't already have in storage. I was hoping that the design team would come with some new ones.
    I feel that decorations like the School of Magic shouldn't be available for "newer" players - I realize that I'm in the minority. But, many other games one up with new stuff every year, it's how we can see\know how long a players' been playing, by the age of their oldest decorations.

Personally I'd like to see the design crew come up with an awesome version of the Headless Horseman.....traditional Halloween stuff, ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by bahighwayrunner View Post
    ...I feel that decorations like the School of Magic shouldn't be available for "newer" players - I realize that I'm in the minority. But, many other games one up with new stuff every year, it's how we can see\know how long a players' been playing, by the age of their oldest decorations. ...
    Actually, I'm a newer player that sort of agrees with you. The 'sort of' caveat is this...Playrix should develop a truly awesome collection of decorations that are only available for one year. Get it then or miss out forever.

The current problem is IMO that Township has become a 'bastard child' of Playrix games. They aren't giving us newbies any new decorations to shoot for so we depend on the older ones to fill our towns.

Is anyone having issues with their school of magic levels? Today when I logged on, it is wanting me to redo everything I did yesterday. This is the second time I have had to remake product. I have to build my cash as I do not have it and will not buy it.

Wow your city looks amazing

Talking apple tree

When you finish the house of magic, it say to go talk to the talking apple tree, ummmm where would that be? I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Cutemiss View Post
    When you finish the house of magic, it say to go talk to the talking apple tree, ummmm where would that be? I'm confused
    I think Nana answered that >> here.

Pommier parlant

Bonjour. J aimerais savoir ce qu'est le pommier parlant et où je peux le trouver. C'est pour l'école de magie