Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

I'm currently working on the magic school. Having previously completed the land of dinosaurs, cake and snowman, i know it takes a massive amount of materials to finish these things, but i agree that it's a personal choice to undertake them and for me, it's a personal triumph to complete them, so that the T-cash reward is secondary. Just hope I can complete the school of magic in time!

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    ........ Just hope I can complete the school of magic in time!
    I really hope you complete it in time for Halloween too Blyton . Just in case you're not aware though, there is no time limit to finish it. You can still continue building it even when the Trick or Trade event is over. Still as I say I hope you have it to display for Halloween .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I really hope you complete it in time for Halloween too Blyton . Just in case you're not aware though, there is no time limit to finish it. You can still continue building it even when the Trick or Trade event is over. Still as I say I hope you have it to display for Halloween .
    Downton, thanks so much for that info about no time limit. I know I can't finish it in time for Halloween so I was going to put it off, in hopes of getting it next year. With the three newest expansions I have a great place for it in my town but I'm focusing on the Pool Hall and just couldn't see doing both right now. Knowing that I can upgrade it slowly is a big relief. Thanks again, Barb

I got my school of magic when it was first available.
    It's been out in my town ever since. Used it as an attraction in my fairground area, that way it stays even when it isn't Halloween.
    I agree it is a personal choice whether to build it or not.
    I never completed the Cake as I have no use for it, but, if that changes I will go back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Downton, thanks so much for that info about no time limit. I know I can't finish it in time for Halloween so I was going to put it off, in hopes of getting it next year. With the three newest expansions I have a great place for it in my town but I'm focusing on the Pool Hall and just couldn't see doing both right now. Knowing that I can upgrade it slowly is a big relief. Thanks again, Barb
    You're very welcome Barb. Glad to help .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Downton! 😊

Thanks Downton! ������
    You're welcome Blyton .

I am very happy to say after 3 days of furiously producing products, I've finally completed the school of magic 🎃🎃🎃

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    ...I know I can't finish it in time for Halloween so I was going to put it off, in hopes of getting it next year. ...
    and seeing how often something does not come back the next time: don't forget that you can put any deco in storage, unfinished.
    I know you know that, just a reminder against the moment's panic.

I have done that with a few of the regular upgradables even, in case they take them away (from the shops. If from the game, ok, a loss, esp. with their compensation methods).
    Also, when and as I did the snowman and esp. the dinos at a later level, it was so much easier to get the stuff.

I am very happy to say after 3 days of furiously producing products, I've finally completed the school of magic ���������������� �
    !

Hehe thanks DD