Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

The Talking Tree doesn't actually work. Perhaps it is sorting itself out. Maybe it got stuck while pondering why anyone would over promise and under deliver.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-02-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Removed political reference - inflammatory
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t244:198+4, z196, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op ~ the original "ultimate rules" township.

I just saw this also, where is the talking tree? And why can’t I put the school of Magic back into storage? Ok finally got it into storage
    Last edited by BeeJay; 11-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Waste of time and money

Quote Originally Posted by Linda B. Brown View Post
    Waste of time and money
    Well I have to say I love my School of Magic, and as Nana explained the talking tree was just a joke ( a nod to the Harry Potter hat). I thought it was quite a cute idea. Unfortunately it ended up causing a lot of confusion for people.

I was still disappointed.

So this is my first year playing. Will the School of Magic give me T cash or have I just wasted a ton of coins and goods on a decoration I don't care about (not at all a Halloween fan 😢)?

Quote Originally Posted by TcT View Post
    So this is my first year playing. Will the School of Magic give me T cash or have I just wasted a ton of coins and goods on a decoration I don't care about (not at all a Halloween fan ������)?
    I believe you get 20 tcash for completing it .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I believe you get 20 tcash for completing it .
    Thank you. Depending on the 4th level requirements that "might" make it worth it.

Hi Katrina . The 1 Tcash a day for a certain period of time only happened the year that the school of magic was a prize in the event. You completed the school of magic as part of that event. The subsequent years after, when buying and completing it you receive 20 tcash upon completion instead. I did it last year and this is what I received.

Also the talking tree is just a little joke, based from the sorting hat in Harry Potter. This was never intended to actually happen.

ETA BTW I really like the School of Magic decoration. It is expensive to do though and certainly isn't worth it for the reward you receive alone.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-12-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Marshall View Post
    ... ‘House of Horrors’ & ‘Mysterious Castle’ look much better - and no work & products required...

I won't debate the cost and effort to build the School of Magic. Since it's a personal decision and not something required, to each their own. I will however disagree with the appearance comments. For my town, the School of Magic is a much better fit; the House of Horrors and Mysterious Castle are too cartoonish for my tastes.
    Last edited by BJK14; 10-12-2019 at 03:23 PM.