Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

I have had mine out about 3 days (no TCash - sorry Graylady). As for talking to the Apple Tree - LOL - that was a Playrix play on the “sorting hat” in Harry Potter’s Hogwarts School. A little joke when the deco was completed.

If you finished it last year, it is merely a decoration this year.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I got this decoration last year and it is fully upgraded. In am confused about two things. First, it mentions a reward. Will I be eligible for one or not? My guess would be not and it only applies if you haven't finished it yet. Second, when I open the school it says something about being in a house and talking to the Apple tree. I don't have the exact wording at the moment. When I talk to the tree nothing happens. Should it?
    Where is the tree and how does one talk to it?
    Level 66 Mar 18, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kody's Mom View Post
    Where is the tree and how does one talk to it?
    The Apple Tree is part of the completed School of Magic - and talking to it is a little joke as I mention above.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I have had mine out about 3 days (no TCash - sorry Graylady). As for talking to the Apple Tree - LOL - that was a Playrix play on the “sorting hat” in Harry Potter’s Hogwarts School. A little joke when the deco was completed.

If you finished it last year, it is merely a decoration this year.
    Hi Nana, no need to be sorry I took mine out just to test the thing for the player I was answering.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks. That clears things up.

Well, just in case, I am going to put my last year‘s school of magic in my town somewhere. If there is no tcash coming, it will go back into the box!

And btw, I just noticed I cannot buy a second school of magic. After I placed my old one in my town the school of magic in the decorations is pale and not buyable.

Is there anywhere I can find out what it takes to build the School of Magic? I did the first two stages, then gave the 15 pancakes and Watermelon drink, for stage three, with the coins asked for but the next stage asks for the same thing? Plus 22, ooo coins again? I haven't figured out where to look for these on the forum? Also I'm not sure how to post, so hopefully this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Andwina View Post
    Is there anywhere I can find out what it takes to build the School of Magic? I did the first two stages, then gave the 15 pancakes and Watermelon drink, for stage three, with the coins asked for but the next stage asks for the same thing? Plus 22, ooo coins again? I haven't figured out where to look for these on the forum? Also I'm not sure how to post, so hopefully this will work.

Each of the levels has more than one stage if that makes sense?

It's a bit sneaky really - it looks at first as though there are 8(?) levels to complete, but that actually involves about 16-20 upgrades using both goods and coins for each one of those. I've relegated mine to a long term project.
    Town Name: Snorville
    Current Level: 81
    Co-op Name: Lutownie Katz
    Zoo level: 7 and in no hurry to move it up!
    Friend Code: V9327K

Talking Apple Tree

I have completed the school of magic but when I tap on it I get the following message. Where can I find the talking Apple tree?
    The school of magic is ready. If you haven't been sorted into a house yet go see the talking Apple tree