Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

Does anyone know something more about this decoration? And if we'll perhaps be able to win it as a personal event goal reward?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-24-2018 at 05:05 AM.

The school of magic was one of the prices at the Halloween event last year.
    This year you can buy it as an upgradeable decoration.
    This also happened with the bunny farm at Easter.

If you like upgradeable decor it's a go. If not it a "No".
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

I put mine out but it shows nothing to upgrade...?

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    I put mine out but it shows nothing to upgrade...?
    You won it last year? Then it is just a decoration.
    If you didn't achieve all levels last year I guess there is a possibility that you can upgrade that part now
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

After paying 55 t-cash for lvl 1 I have to have 8 iced teas, 5 jelly fruit slices and 43.000 coins to be able to finish lvl 2.
    At the beginning it said there will be 20 t-cash reward for completing all levels.
    I hope it could be done during unlimited time frame.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You won it last year? Then it is just a decoration.
    If you didn't achieve all levels last year I guess there is a possibility that you can upgrade that part now
    Ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cineville View Post
    After paying 55 t-cash for lvl 1 I have to have 8 iced teas, 5 jelly fruit slices and 43.000 coins to be able to finish lvl 2.
    At the beginning it said there will be 20 t-cash reward for completing all levels.
    I hope it could be done during unlimited time frame.
    If it’s anything like the bunny village which I purchased this year, but haven’t made much head way on it then there isn’t any time limit on it. I already had the School of Magic as I started playing just before the Halloween update last year and I have to say it’s much easier to be able to get these decorations through the events versus upgrading them. Oh well, I’m still hoping that they will bring back the Tree of Lights deco even if it is an upgradable one!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

From last year I still have a fully upgraded school of magic. When I put it in my town somewhere, wiil I be getting the dayly dollar? most prob nobody knows ....

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    From last year I still have a fully upgraded school of magic. When I put it in my town somewhere, wiil I be getting the dayly dollar? most prob nobody knows ....
    I doubt it. My guess is we get the rewards only once. But I took mine out to see if I will get 1 T-cash in 24 hours.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I got this decoration last year and it is fully upgraded. In am confused about two things. First, it mentions a reward. Will I be eligible for one or not? My guess would be not and it only applies if you haven't finished it yet. Second, when I open the school it says something about being in a house and talking to the Apple tree. I don't have the exact wording at the moment. When I talk to the tree nothing happens. Should it?