Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Also -note to wiki - I think the one shown in the table as "ornamental tree" is now called Japanese Pine tree. (I only noticed because I just bought one. It is a pretty good likeness.)
    Hi! Thanks for the explanation on the The Talking Tree. For the Ornamental Tree that is a regular town decoration and the Japanese Pine is a zoo decoration.

Hope this Helps!

Ornamental tree screen.jpgJap Pine.jpg
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

When I bought the Japanese pine i placed it in my town. When I store it, the name that shows is Japanese Pine.

Maybe it used to be zoo only and they changed it. I was also able to buy the sequoia for town and don't recall seeing it available before.

Here it is, stored.

9D7B0E05-3A14-4A76-9D32-CAD56C512788.jpg
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-04-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    When I bought the Japanese pine i placed it in my town.

Maybe it used to be zoo only and they changed it. I was also able to buy the sequoia for town and don't recall seeing it available before.
    They have always been available to place in our towns. I did notice that when they changed the zoo, the decs became available sooner for me using the new criteria of number of animals instead of old zoo level.

This is the Japanese Pine:

And this is the Ornamental Tree:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations_Table

Thanks. I see they are similar but different. The wiki does indeed show both. The Japanese Pine didn't show up when I searched because it's name doesn't include the word tree.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-04-2019 at 02:17 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I got this last year, never did see a talking apple tree... where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by janette_williams76@yahoo. View Post
    Is anyone having issues with their school of magic levels? Today when I logged on, it is wanting me to redo everything I did yesterday. This is the second time I have had to remake product. I have to build my cash as I do not have it and will not buy it.
    I had this issue when playing on two separate devices. I had linked to a Facebook account.
    But when I looked on my phone, after this happened a few times, it was not linked anymore.
    So I relinked to my Facebook account on my phone.
    But now I seldom play it on my phone, because I am worried about losing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Richter View Post
    I got this last year, never did see a talking apple tree... where is it?
    Some of us assume it is the tree IN the deco - there is no extra tree anywhere, as Nana explained to us here.

Where’s the Talking Apple 🍎 Tree 🌳 needed after the school of Magic? Something to do?

Finished School 🏫 of Magic ✨now I need to go see a Talking Apple 🍎 Tree 🌳. Where is it? Please help please please. Don’t know how anyone is even going to read,or how I’m going to see an answer cause this whatever it is...stinks.