Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10

    school of magic/ talking apple tree (merged)

    Does anyone know something more about this decoration? And if we'll perhaps be able to win it as a personal event goal reward?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-24-2018 at 05:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    The school of magic was one of the prices at the Halloween event last year.
    This year you can buy it as an upgradeable decoration.
    This also happened with the bunny farm at Easter.

    If you like upgradeable decor it's a go. If not it a "No".

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    I put mine out but it shows nothing to upgrade...?

  4. #4
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    I put mine out but it shows nothing to upgrade...?
    You won it last year? Then it is just a decoration.
    If you didn't achieve all levels last year I guess there is a possibility that you can upgrade that part now

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    80
    After paying 55 t-cash for lvl 1 I have to have 8 iced teas, 5 jelly fruit slices and 43.000 coins to be able to finish lvl 2.
    At the beginning it said there will be 20 t-cash reward for completing all levels.
    I hope it could be done during unlimited time frame.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You won it last year? Then it is just a decoration.
    If you didn't achieve all levels last year I guess there is a possibility that you can upgrade that part now
    Ok, thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cineville View Post
    After paying 55 t-cash for lvl 1 I have to have 8 iced teas, 5 jelly fruit slices and 43.000 coins to be able to finish lvl 2.
    At the beginning it said there will be 20 t-cash reward for completing all levels.
    I hope it could be done during unlimited time frame.
    If it’s anything like the bunny village which I purchased this year, but haven’t made much head way on it then there isn’t any time limit on it. I already had the School of Magic as I started playing just before the Halloween update last year and I have to say it’s much easier to be able to get these decorations through the events versus upgrading them. Oh well, I’m still hoping that they will bring back the Tree of Lights deco even if it is an upgradable one!

  8. #8
    From last year I still have a fully upgraded school of magic. When I put it in my town somewhere, wiil I be getting the dayly dollar? most prob nobody knows ....

  9. #9
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    From last year I still have a fully upgraded school of magic. When I put it in my town somewhere, wiil I be getting the dayly dollar? most prob nobody knows ....
    I doubt it. My guess is we get the rewards only once. But I took mine out to see if I will get 1 T-cash in 24 hours.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    77
    I got this decoration last year and it is fully upgraded. In am confused about two things. First, it mentions a reward. Will I be eligible for one or not? My guess would be not and it only applies if you haven't finished it yet. Second, when I open the school it says something about being in a house and talking to the Apple tree. I don't have the exact wording at the moment. When I talk to the tree nothing happens. Should it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •