Thread: Co-op Relay Task

Co-op Relay Task

In away I'm happy to see this and scared at the same time does anyone know how this is going to work and video would be nice.
    Town Name: Candy Land friend code D8AVXS
    Level 87
    Zoo level who knows
    Playing on Samsung galaxy note 9
    Co op Name:Lego Candy Land (Leader) TAG # EGY7X9
    Required level 82 (but we can work something out)
    Closed but willing to let people in just send a message and I will let you join.
    Co Op Facebook page: Co op legocandyland

We can only guess at this point, and my guess is that we'll have a task

1. that can be completed by more than one member (i.e. "tag team"):
    Send 7 planes: one member starts the tasks, sends 2 planes, the next one picks the task up and sends 4 planes, and a third member finishes the last one.
    Now, the tasks can be pre-divided, so there could be a task saying you can do this with two other members, or with 5, or with two, or by yourself?!.

2. a more complex scenario:
    First member has to grow a certain amount of cotton, the second to make cotton fabric and the third to produce shirts.

These are obviously just my guesses, i have no idea what it might be (probably something completely different and unexpected), but i am curious to see what new type of task they came up with
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support

So am I. They need come up some new ones I'm sick of seeing the same thing over and over it drives me nuts.
    Town Name: Candy Land friend code D8AVXS
    Level 87
    Zoo level who knows
    Playing on Samsung galaxy note 9
    Co op Name:Lego Candy Land (Leader) TAG # EGY7X9
    Required level 82 (but we can work something out)
    Closed but willing to let people in just send a message and I will let you join.
    Co Op Facebook page: Co op legocandyland

Watch the video on the official Facebook account from Playrix: There is a plane crate task. First it is for 135 points. Then the video shows it completed, changing into 140 points with a note saying „You already completed this task“.
    The next race will be quite interesting.
    Town Level 105, Zoo Level 39
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Watch the video on the official Facebook account from Playrix: There is a plane crate task. First it is for 135 points. Then the video shows it completed, changing into 140 points with a note saying „You already completed this task“.
    Ohhhohoho.. yes, "interesting" at the very least!
    Coop: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6 Platform: iOS

IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    Township Wiki,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

"Sir, your moustache is lovely"

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Saw that too. Now we really need to know just how this "relay-race" task works *before* the regatta starts. I can see total confusion and frustration ahead if we have to figure this out by trial and error.

Saw the video as well (is the same one Anna posted earlier), and all i can say is that i don't understand more than before, apart from the fact that there is a task worth 140 points now.

To break down the video "hint":

1. There is a seasonal crate task, that looks normal to me - 135 points, 22 crates, time limit end of the race, 17 tokens. On the top it does not say Seasonal Task, but Co-op Relay!:

2. In the next shot, the task is complete, nothing out of the ordinary here:

3. When the task is complete, a 'new' tasks appears in it's place, same task, different time limit, different amount of points:

So is it something like same task, passed to different players (someone who completed once can't do it again), and with each pass, the time limit shortens and points increase?!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    So is it something like same task, passed to different players (someone who completed once can't do it again), and with each pass, the time limit shortens and points increase?!
    Seems like a reasonable assumption. It would only make sense if the person doing the "first leg" of the relay got full credit (135) and tokens (17) and the task would count as one of their. The lack of a "Start" button seems to say you cannot complete the entire "relay" yourself. But the presence of the "blue trashcan" says it can be dumped and the team doesn't have to complete all 3 legs (hummm, I don't see a reference to "3" anywhere, I wonder why that number is in my head? We actually don't know how many times you have to complete each sub-task to finally finish it and get it off the board).

Anyway, if the 2nd person gets 140 points for the race, that will certainly impact the team strategy. "Perfect Score" takes on a whole new meaning. It will be interesting to see what tasks are in the list of things you can "relay" and whether preparation can help the 2nd (and 3rd) person.

Hmmm, does make it interesting for perfect score teams. Will teams in race all get the same number of relay race chest to complete? The forum will be busy
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town: Hank ~~ changes weekly, sometimes hourly
    Town Level: 155
    Zoo Level: 45!!! Made It, Yay!!
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    Member of Spending Suckers Club and Bonkers Club......Yada Yada Yada

There is a new thread discussing the Relay Task, so this one will be closed.
    You can post your questions and comments here:

14.10 A New Type of Regatta Tasks!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-15-2018 at 01:38 PM.