Thread: Match 3 in playrix games

Match 3 in playrix games

Hi all, I saw that some of you are not only playing Township, but also Homescapes, Gardenscapes and Fishdom. There are match 3 games in all of these, am I right? Could anyone of you tell me please if in one of these games you have to play more match-3 than in the others, or is the number of the match 3 games about the same in Homescapes, Gardenscapes and Fishdom?
    I'm Allentown in co-op #PYK3C4
    Playing since dec. 2016, meanwhile on Android

All 3 games have the same format: complete levels in order to do other stuff in the game - renovate garden, renovate mansion, build aquariums. So the amount of matching is the same for all of them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you, dreadnought!

You're welcome!
    And i guess, see you in other areas of the forum as well from now on
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Yes, might be When I get my new tablet, hopefully on friday. Is there one of those three you prefer? I don't want to install all of them as I am afraid I will get addicted to all of them and I don't have that much time to play.

Well, for me Gardenscapes and Homescapes are a package deal, since both stories are set in the same "universe" and features a lot of the same characters. The game mechanics, the graphics and layout is very similar for these two games, so for me they are more like one big game separated into two apps.
    Fishdom on the other hand, except for some of the game mechanics on the match-3 boards, has nothing in common with these other two, you progress differently, you have very different type of goals compared to the storyline in GS/HS.

My advice, start all of them, and see which one better suits you
    FORUM RULES

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Calzone View Post
    Yes, might be When I get my new tablet, hopefully on friday. Is there one of those three you prefer? I don't want to install all of them as I am afraid I will get addicted to all of them and I don't have enhanced offers much time to play.
    What about now?
    Last edited by Inara; 10-30-2018 at 08:15 PM.