Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2018 Update [iOS/Android/Kindle]

October 2018 Update [iOS/Android/Kindle]

Just seen on another site some iOS users have the new update

The co-op relay sounds intriguing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-08-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Yes, the update is here for IOS.
    The Italian Restaurant/Factory costs 820,000 coins. The products are olive oil, bruschetta, pasta arrabiatta, ravioli, tira misu.
    The 3 land expansions are all in a line at the far right bottom of town.

I am very pleased with the look of the Italian Restaurant and it pairs really well with the Vineyard I have had in storage since I got it. They go very well together. I plan on moving them once all the Halloween deco is gone early next month.
    Last edited by Nana; 10-08-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

The italien restaurant looks very nice
    If I ever will be able to afford it, my toystore will have to find a new location in order to make room for the restaurant on little-Italy-island

I was just about to say I was hoping for a space season! Oh boy, this is gonna be good! Coop relay sounds interesting. Perhaps each member completes a task each and a big reward at the end?

I was also surprised to see the Halloween decos already in store, as well as the Phantom Ship making a return! (I know, the wheel is back as well, but this is more exciting!)
    Last edited by JammyJamFam; 10-08-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Also, a reminder that the Swan Pond was fixed with this update and can be rotated again.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Also, a reminder that the Swan Pond was fixed with this update and can be rotated again.
    Oh, neat. Just sold it recently to get the 23k coin task done, might buy it again

I'm disappointed that the swan pond is fixed. I've enjoyed watching vehicles disappear into the sinkhole it created.
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 52Janice View Post
    I'm disappointed that the swan pond is fixed. I've enjoyed watching vehicles disappear into the sinkhole it created.
    Now there's a positive attitude for you, lol! I too enjoyed your sinkholes Janice. Maybe we'll find another little bug to amuse ourselves with this time around

I friend got the Halloween update to her town but I am unable to get the update to mine. I use Android and she said that is what she used but I noticed that the only update is for iOS. Any idea why she got the update or when the update for Android will be available?

Usually the IOS update is released first, followed by Android and then Kindle 1 or 2 days later.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air