Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 06.10 Share Your FEEDBACK!

06.10 Share Your FEEDBACK!

Hey, Townshippers!

OPINIONS WANTED! 🙌 With the new update of the game being on its way, tell us what you’ve enjoyed or would’ve altered in the current one 😎✨

Comment away, guys!

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 11-20-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Good morning, Anna.

In our last update I was happy to see one pair of beach chairs with man/woman seated in them and glad the other pair of beach chairs remained empty. I especially like subtle animations as opposed to the “in your face” ones.

It is always fun to find a formerly lifeless building or object brought to life with the addition of animation.

For me, the jury is still out on the new town editing system. I find it overly complicated for small projects of moving things about.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi, Anna!

I love it when you guys take an older deco (or new one and provide animation. I don't like when decos are changed for no apparent reason or when no one has asked for such a change ( the solar wind deco size, making some of the statues look like chocolate candy statues instead of bronze).

Also love to look around town at any subtle changes made or new people added.

I am please also that with events you guys are now offering New and previous decos! This is very nice for new and long time players. Much appreciated..now am just waiting for the old gas lamp posts to be available!

Thanks for starting this thread. I also would like if somehow we were able to update some of the ugly apartment buildings or be able to trade the ugly ones in for houses we want. Meaning maybe 1 ugly mustard apartment for 1 chalet or 2 bungalows.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Hi Anna,
    very interesting topic. Until now I thought something like Township 2 was only a rumour that's comming up from time to time
    What I enjoy most of all in the current version is the design aspect. I love to build up my own town and walk around at other players towns to get some inspiration...and there are really awesome towns out there
    It would be great to have a function where you can bookmark some other towns, in order to visit them again without having to search form them

SumSum: Anna doesn’t mean Township 2 when she uses the word “version.” Think monthly update is what she is referring to.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    SumSum: Anna doesn’t mean Township 2 when she uses the word “version.” Think monthly update is what she is referring to.
    Thank you, Nana! You’re totally correct

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification Nana and Anna
    "Version" really sounded like a new game to me instead of an update.
    Something like bookmarking other towns would be great nevertheless;-)

I also like the animations in houses and factories. I find it funny that the factories and shops/restaurants show only activity when I gave them something to do. That's also handy for checking other towns.

I love it that all the little workers on the fields have a different working style, dependent on what is planted.

I love how the Academy shows me always the newest item I found by re-opening it or switching tabs.

What I would have liked to be changed - already in the last update - is:

1) pls, give us back the choice in regatta rewards.

2) pls, let the events - at least ALSO - go back to working together (as you say in one of your starting lines) instead of aaalways working in competition against each other. I am waiting f.e. for the tree that Pink suggested and Nevada designed and you promised to give us. Or how ever it was worded, but SOON would be fine. This year, yes?

And ... did you think of reading this forum? for example the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list in the Wishlist forum?

What if you don't have Facebook? Is there another way to enter the contest?

Quote Originally Posted by BecLuv View Post
    What if you don't have Facebook? Is there another way to enter the contest?
    What contest are you referring to? This is a thread in which you can share your feedback about the last Township updates. If you are looking for the Contests sub-forum, you can find it here (currently there are no ongoing contests).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES