Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 02.10 Your IDEAS for Regatta Seasons WANTED!

I'm loving how the space seasonal decorations expand on a theme already present in some of our existing stuff (as the beach ones also did). It gives us the chance to create larger displays if we like them enough, or at the very least means one or two of the seasonal bits have an obvious home to go to. Can anyone think of a particular Community Building or standard decoration that would benefit from getting some 'seasonal sidekicks' in the same way?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Well of course I can think of one - the Greenhouse!!!!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well of course I can think of one - the Greenhouse!!!!
    Teehee, we'll get our way eventually, even if it's only because they'll literally run out of every other possible idea
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

The race track/go kart racing? Iโ€™d love an racing season, whether it be boat racing, plane racing, or car racing. I mean, the regatta is one big race anyway, so I think itโ€™d be cool to have boats and cars and whatnot whizzing around our towns
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 59 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐Ÿ˜Zoo Level: 13 ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm loving how the space seasonal decorations expand on a theme already present in some of our existing stuff (as the beach ones also did). It gives us the chance to create larger displays if we like them enough, or at the very least means one or two of the seasonal bits have an obvious home to go to. Can anyone think of a particular Community Building or standard decoration that would benefit from getting some 'seasonal sidekicks' in the same way?
    Just everything you said yes!!!! Lolz Maybe I would hate the fashion house less if we had more fashion related decos.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Just everything you said yes!!!! Lolz Maybe I would hate the fashion house less if we had more fashion related decos.
    I always think the fashion house looks like a crematorium. Every time I catch sight of it my brain thinks "ooh, pink's a bit inapprop... oh wait, it's just the fashion house". But sure, maybe some other co-ordinated decos might help with that too, lol
    IMPORTANT:

Since the fashion house and the jazz club have appeared, I have the idea to build a large event hall.
    Such an all-under-one roof market hall like in real life, where the book fair, the craft fair, Christmas show, spring fair and household fair can be organized.

I always think the fashion house looks like a crematorium. Every time I catch sight of it my brain thinks "ooh, pink's a bit inapprop... oh wait, it's just the fashion house". But sure, maybe some other co-ordinated decos might help with that too, lol
    Oh I laughed so hard at this I woke up one of my kids from nap! Now I will forever loom at the fashion house and think of that.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Maybe it is also usefull to name the part of town where the CB or SD belongs?
    With the risc of sounding like an old broken record I give it a try

The Greenhouse of course; with all the botanical things, butterflies and special flowers mentioned already and a Herb garden
    Hipic or Equestrian center; with the (hopefully soon be restyled) Riding school, Miniature horses, Dressage training, Running track
    Farming; the pigeons are great, add Rabbit Hill, donkeys, guinea fowl, turkeys, goats
    The holy resort; Rafting track in the river, Cable car, Nature playground, Picnic area, Camping tents
    The Nautic center; a Cruise ship, Ship yard, Fishing club/shop, Fish stall

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Farming; the pigeons are great, add Rabbit Hill, donkeys, guinea fowl, turkeys, goats
    On the subject of the farm, Iโ€™d LOVE to see more open air animal pens (like First Contact), like a pigsty or a beekeeper...thing... (what are they called?)
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 59 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐Ÿ˜Zoo Level: 13 ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ