Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 02.10 Your IDEAS for Regatta Seasons WANTED!

I like all of the ideas above Would love to see some of them in a future regatta theme! Most of all i like natural, realistic looking Decorations. Something that can be used in combination with the layout we already have in order to make everything look a little more alive
    I would like something like an Outdoor-Adventure Theme (a family having a picknick while the dog is running around and jumping in a heap of leaves, a guy fishing at a little lake, a nice wild looking tree and the camping-scenes Nana mentioned).
    Or a countryside Theme, with horses on a pasture, a lovely little shop where people walk in and out, a small cafe where people sit outside and have a coffee, a little village square with a nice fountain, a nice tree (we could never have enough trees) and maybe some bushes.
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I would love an enchanted forest theme, with some beautiful trees , orchards and spectacular flower beds with a little sparkle of magic
    My wife enjoyed making "fairy gardens" with our granddaughter when she was small. They were lovely. I'd like to cast a vote for an enchanted land / forest with magical flowers, clearings, and mushroom circles. Stuff like that.

I know this isn't exactly on-topic (no suggestions for new seasons) but I want to take this opportunity to say how interesting and amazing seasons have been so far. Think on this, for over a year (13 months) we've been presented with 12 unique seasons, from Pirates to Cowboys, Art to the Loch Ness Monster. And 60 Uniquely designed decorations. I applaud the creativity displayed by the Playrix Team. Congratulations.

I look forward to what's to come, whether some repeats or some all new. Thanks for the ride.

Players, if you want to review the seasons so far, check these Wiki pages

Seasons

Yacht Club Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Let's not forget all the great ideas that were already posted in this thread:

Idea for Future Event/Seasonal Themes

You assume devs read our threads? This one sort of proves they don't, just like I'm sure there are 500 suggestions for new CBs yet they're asking us for suggestions. Sighborg.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 99
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS

Hunting is a good ides

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    ... Think on this, for over a year (13 months) we've been presented with 12 unique seasons, from Pirates to Cowboys, Art to the Loch Ness Monster. And 60 Uniquely designed decorations. I applaud the creativity displayed by the Playrix Team. Congratulations.

I look forward to what's to come, whether some repeats or some all new. Thanks for the ride...
    Well said, Charlie. Every time I catch myself moaning I don't like a deco or theme, I have pretty much this word with myself. It's impressive, it really is.

Also, hunting? Given how squeamish many of us are made by the pigs and their mystery bacon, I'm thinking nope. Unless you're imagining we go Hunger Games on some cartoon cows, which I could possibly get behind..
    Last edited by Bessville; 10-03-2018 at 03:12 AM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    My wife enjoyed making "fairy gardens" with our granddaughter when she was small. They were lovely. I'd like to cast a vote for an enchanted land / forest with magical flowers, clearings, and mushroom circles. Stuff like that.
    Your granddaughter must have loved that, I know I would , and definitely yes to mushroom circles as well.

I would like a carnival theme, like the Rio de Janeiro Carnival, or something similar. I think carnivals are held all over the world, so it's something everyone could relate too.
    The town could be full of carnival floats driving about, townies dressed up in amazing costumes, the decos could have a party theme...... dancers, musicians, houses or shops bedecked in bunting or flower garlands.
    I'm getting slightly carried away now, lol!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

I think 2 interseasonal regattas in a row would be nice. That or a car themed one!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Maybe something related to dance... Ballet performances, Hip Hop dance offs, Acrobatic stunts, contortion, Cheerleading, Tap or Jazz dancing clubs, dance costume shops, ballerinas, ballroom dancing dinner and a show, belly dancing in the park, a rave, New Zealand Haka, tradional dances from other countries.
    I have daughters that dance so itโ€™s pretty much my life ๐Ÿ˜