Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 02.10 Your IDEAS for Regatta Seasons WANTED!

02.10 Your IDEAS for Regatta Seasons WANTED!

Hey, Townshippers!

Do you guys wish to enjoy Regatta EVEN MORE? Come up with A THEME for future Seasons!
    And remember — there's no such thing as too much CREATIVITY 😮💥

Any ideas crossing your minds? ⛵🌟

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 11-20-2018 at 04:59 PM.

This is a rehash of something I've suggested before..

I’d still like to see a botanical themed seasonal regatta, preferably along realistic lines, as opposed to cartoonish ones.

A big tree with an interesting shape like a Cedar of Lebanon, or with a yellow blossom like Laburnum, or even huge gnarly oaks would be a nice addition most people could find room for. Also, more flowers, but perhaps in 2x1 form. A Butterfly House could be really pretty, if it could be distinct enough from the greenhouse CB. Or an Aviary. And bulrushes (cattails) similar to those in the current Park Pond to go on the water, like the waterlilies do, given as multiples like the sea fence is. Maybe a modern Sculpture Park could feature too (just please, no cow sculptures, they make my brain ache). It could even rotate like the Wild Park does, giving different styles as a bonus.

I would love an enchanted forest theme, with some beautiful trees , orchards and spectacular flower beds with a little sparkle of magic

ETA An ides suggested by cdosr/Charlie further on I'd like to also add to my list is
    - Mushroom Circles
    Last edited by Downton; 10-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.

I agree with Bess about the trees and new flowers that include interesting tropical plants too (Bird of Paradise, Gingers, etc). A pergola with flowering vines intertwined and a lovely garden bench beneath.

A full camping scene, with kids roasting marshmallows, Dad & Mom fishing or floating on inner tubes or inflatable rafts.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I really like your ideas Bess and Nana, you are far more knowledgeable about trees and flowers than me. I wish they would add your suggestions to the permanent decs, but if it's a choice of getting them in the regatta or not at all then I also would like to see them as a theme.

Edited - Typo
    Last edited by Downton; 10-02-2018 at 05:01 PM.

An active neighborhood theme: a house where people actually go in/out the front door, mom working in her flower beds, dad mowing the lawn or raking leaves. A neighboring house where they “gossip” over the fence. A dog fetching the daily newspaper. Open windows, curtains blowing in the breeze.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Let's not forget all the great ideas that were already posted in this thread:

Idea for Future Event/Seasonal Themes

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

New theme: Carnival with Fairground attractions such as cotton candy stall, duck hunt, bumper cars, carousel, cosmic swing

I think we what we really need is like a serious nature themed regattas, that way we could fit everyone’s wishes. For example one regatta could be in the garden, another camping/forestry, and another rainforest. I think Bess and Nana have hashed out some great ideas, I agree that it should be kept more realistic with less characters (think of the success of the beach season). I also love Nanas Neighborhood idea, I think a family/couple having an actual picnic with A blanket and wicker basket would also be a cute deco. Also it would be fun to have an international regatta featuring aspects from the seven different continents. I’m sure some people are tired of food related events/themed but I think something along the lines of candy land inspired would be super cute!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree with Bess about the trees and new flowers that include interesting tropical plants too (Bird of Paradise, Gingers, etc). A pergola with flowering vines intertwined and a lovely garden bench beneath.

A full camping scene, with kids roasting marshmallows, Dad & Mom fishing or floating on inner tubes or inflatable rafts.
    OH yes camping love the tents featured in the fishing season with the family around the camp fire.... Special gardens all the above and to have all this WE NEED LAND
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone