Thread: The Zoo

The Zoo

Im not a rookie nor an expert in this game as Im at level 124. Im also not a complainer. But at level 124 Ive been wondering why I have a better Zoo than most players at my level or even at much higher levels. The reason I have deducted is not only have I be3n very patient waiting for items, but is it expensive to build inclosures and a lot of materials needed, but also you need mega gems to buy animals and you dont come by them easily. Im running out of patience however, as Im assuming other players are as well, spending money (or saving it) building their villages instead. Ive spent a lot of money on the dealer to buy goods in the Zoo only to be very frustrated over the eccessive amount of “hinges, screwdrivers, tape, scissors, wood panels” ect ect!!! and very limited gems. I mean come on developers..... Ive used up too and more than 25 gems to buy one aniimal. Ive gone through/received damn near 50 items (hinges, tape, etc etc) before recieving one lousy gem. The mine shaft isnt much better, probably worse. Ok Ok Im done venting. I was just curious to know if others felt the same. Come developers... give up the gems.

Oh man, been there, done that. I know just how you feel and all the frustration comes roaring back. There is however, one tip to getting jewels while you pursue the other avenues - the Planes! Focus on them, too.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

To echo what Nana said, each *fully loaded* plane you send gives you a gem as a reward (plus some other things that vary, coins, t-cash, materials). If you look at what the next plane will need and start gathering / producing the items, you can send 3 planes each day. That's much more reliable than getting gems from places in the mine or random chests found around the game.

Agree to everything above.
    Plus good friends help a lot. You can have 3 of the 6/9 crates in a plane filled by others. I help others a lot and have always concentrated on friends that actually do help. So in most cases all 3 requests are taken care for within an hour. The items missing are bought from the dealer, who is active 24/7. So it's not really a problem to get 3 gems per day by the planes. As you need some time to collect the necessary coins and building materials anyways, I don't see the gems as a bigger problem than the other resources.

It is generally a painfully slow process though, especially considering the shop upgrades, which weren't even mentioned here.

Which can't be stated often enough.

Ditto planes are the way to go it seemed like I was in slow motion waiting for the purple gems to finish the babies...... Now I have more gems all colors..... I have 1 basket to upgrade the beverage center no hinges get every but hinges back to slow motion
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh man, been there, done that. I know just how you feel and all the frustration comes roaring back. There is however, one tip to getting jewels while you pursue the other avenues - the Planes! Focus on them, too.
    Thank you...... The planes have always been my last option. Many planes have gone unloaded by me. I will try that out. 😎

All of zoo buildings are gone, why, what happened?

Hi Linda, unfortunately this issue is common enough that it has its own sticky thread, here. You need to contact Support from within your game to get your progress restored. You can find how to do that in my signature below.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.