Thread: Replacing Inactive Coop Leader

Replacing Inactive Coop Leader

Inactive coop leader should be replaceable by the most active/oldest co-leader or so. For example, our coop is a super active coop, but our leader hasn't player this past months. A slot has been wasted because he cannot be removed. There should be an option wherein if a leader is inactive for 8 months or more, he can be replaced by the most active/oldest co-leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawcookiesph@gmail.com View Post
    Inactive coop leader should be replaceable by the most active/oldest co-leader or so. For example, our coop is a super active coop, but our leader hasn't player this past months. A slot has been wasted because he cannot be removed. There should be an option wherein if a leader is inactive for 8 months or more, he can be replaced by the most active/oldest co-leader.
    I can understand the frustration of being stuck in a co-op with an inactive leader, but since a co-op 'belongs' to the player who created it, i doubt that the devs will make changes in such a way that the leader would be kicked out of it.

What you can do, is to create your own co-op, and invite all the active players from the current co-op to join. You will start in the Wooden League, and you'll have to work your way up to your current league. The advantage of doing this will be that you won't be at disadvantage in races if you don't have inactive players that are set to racing. And as leader, you will be able to manage your co-op as you like - promote members, demote, reservation settings, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Then the coop would be wasted. Actually I'm one of the founding members of the coop. I'm there from that start. The history, achievements, rewards that our coop has before cannot be easily replaced. Creating another one is like throwing the memories away.

On the other hand, staying in our current coop is slowly killing me, there are currently 3 dead spots occupied but our Leader and my 2 co-leaders.

I hope the developer would make an action about this. Please

Its sucks but thats the only way to if you dont want the disadvantage anymore what's your cops name how many people are active a non active if you have a few take them with you to the new cop you can even keep the name to hold on to some kind of memory of the co OP you are in
    Town Name: Candy Land
    Level 32 having to start over never erase the personal data from game as you will lose everything and I mean everything on all you accounts with the game you are removing the personal data from weather its the same account or not it's not even safe on Facebook. NEVER PRESS IT

Playing on android
    Co op Name:Lego Candy Land (Leader) TAG # EGY7X9
    REQUEST TO JOIN.

Yesss! Im a co leader with the same issue! Our leader has been completely inactive and missing for MONTHS!! Myself and my other co leader have been running it all this time, yet, we dont have full privileges to do so. New members are constantly asking where our leader is and why they dont do any tasks...its embarrassing!!! Not to mention, im not sure if its hurting us in the regatta that we have a member(the leader) that isnt taking any tasks. I cant even restrict the leader from the regatta, so that it wont hurt us! Its not fair. Really. There is no way to do anything about a leader that disappears! This is clearly a fault in the township system...it needs to be, that if a leader hasnt logged in for 6 months or so, that the co leader with the highest game stats/level is automatically promoted in their place! ...this just makes good sense.

Well, it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Teams are matched against others with the same number of racing players, so your competition will always have one person's-worth of opportunity to score points than you do. The farther you progress up the leagues the more of an issue it will become and the only solution is to disband that coop and start another, as Dread said above. But yes, it is hurting you.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

If and when you do start your new co-op....make sure that you are friends with everyone or at least have others that are friends so that they can be invited to the co-op.

Start the co-op...which means yes...you'll have to leave your current one...set to open or by request. Make sure you have a way to communicate with others in the old co-op so that they can get the new co-op tag and be able to join.

Any other advice on how to do this...or if I did not explain that well...please chime in and correct my thoughts!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

One way to help team members to find your new co-op need a little work ahead.

1- Test the name of the future co-op by searching it, while you are still in the old co-op. If you get a full list of other co-ops with that name, find another name.
    2- Once you have found a unique, or close to unique name, send a general message in your actual co-op stating that new name and the date you will make the move (probably a monday).
    3- Send a general message explaining why you are doing this.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

A couple of years ago I was in a similar situation and asked for advice on this forum. I got some good advice and I also posted a followup to talk about how it went and what unexpected things I ran into. You can read about it over HERE

Oooo...thank-you for the additional suggestions Graylady & cdosr!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton