Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade existing shops or get beverage shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hey Lousy, thanks for sharing your experience with the zoo also. This does indeed sound like a great strategy and I really appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Sorry for the reminder,lol.

Ruud, I would love to see what the upgrades require, but looked on wiki and I can't see them

You can find them here:
    Snackbar
    Cafe
    4D Theater
    Ice Cream Shop
    Gift Shop
    Beverage shop
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Perfect Ruud thank you

Thank you JJay
    Welcome

Perfect Ruud thank you
    Wlcome 2

I thought I'd share a little spreadsheet I use to help me visualize the zoo upgrades and materials needed. I use it to prioritize which upgrade I should do next or what's best to do when multiple things need the same materials.

Zoo Buildings.zip

I use the Wiki pages mentioned above to fill in the materials for each enclosure although I only fill in the amount for the one I'm currently working on or toward. To determine the materials for a shop upgrade, I hit the "upgrade" arrow in each shop and chose an upgrade item. That brings up a window that shows the materials needed and I enter those numbers. Then I carefully back out (X) so I don't end up accidentally spending T-Cash if I don't have the materials.

Unfortunately there's no way to "download" the data from the game itself so all the numbers must be manually entered but beyond the initial setup with your own numbers, it's a pretty rare occurrence.

Enjoy, complaints, brickbats, and suggestions can be sent via PM although I am unlikely to make many more improvements. Thanks to _DD_ for her initial review and feedback on this spreadsheet.

Charlie

oh that is very kind of you to say that, Charlie, but I remember your spreadsheet(s) as already almost perfect the first time I saw it And I still love using them for all things overview! and also planning, yes (if I feel like it <g>).