Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interview with Emma, aka Nevada

Thanks again Nevada for addressing all the little questions, you must be part superhero with all that you do!

I also have my puppers paw prints behind my ear though! Thats one thing I wish we’d get more of townies with tats!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Great interview Nevada, lovely to learn more about you. That's a really sweet picture of you,well done to the devs

Thanks also for the 'second' interview you took the time to post answering everyone's questions from previous thread. I haven't read Stephen King for ages I'm just going to hunt down the Dark Towers on kindle now

ETA I see you mentioned you're not to keen on the pigs on whales, I got 3 of them! I just find pigs so darn cute, I would have a real one of I could lol.

Also pleased to here you do sleep I'm sure having Dread and Bess have really lightened the load for you. Sounds like you have a good routine in place and a great co-op.
    If anyone is confused what I'm commenting on, its to some of Nevada's answers in this post here
    Last edited by Downton; 10-03-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Hello Emma .. Nice to meet you.

Oh wow, Ne-vay-da, what a great read through your interview and the additional questions & answers.
    Be prepared to be bombarded with a lot more questions now.

Love the picture!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Loved your interview!