Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: township cash

township cash

I play with the dealer, most of the time, but it is hard to get 12 t.cash
    can anyone give me some ideas to collect t.cash easy

Hi,

Getting tcash is not an immediate process, like getting coins, but there are few things you can do that will get you more tcash over time:

Things that you SHOULDN'T DO:
    • don't open locked balloons and closed chests in the mine
    • don't speed up building CBs/Factories/etc
    • don't speed up production of crops or items in your factories, trains/planes/boats
    • don't use tcash to fill out orders or fill plane/train carts

Things you can do:
    • fill out one of Ernie's plane/train carts each day, he'll send 1tcash ballon next day
    • play at the house of luck (with clovers, not tcash )
    • you can find tcash in the open chests / bottles in the mine
    • complete achievements
    • complete museum collections
    • sell jewelry in the heli order window
    • you get tcash as reward in events, regatta
    • open the free daily sea treasure chest
    • fully sent plane reward
    • daily log in bonus
    • complete zoo animal families

I'll add to the list when i think of more.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-27-2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: updated list based on cdosr's post
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Also, try to save up so you can buy him for 10 days at 72 T-cash, instead of the 12 T-cash per day.

its hard to get 12 T.cash how am I going to get 72

the only thing I do in the list od shouldn't dos is collect chest in mines
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-27-2018 at 12:46 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by twitch71 View Post
    its hard to get 12 T.cash how am I going to get 72
    When I changed from buying the dealer daily to every 10 days the only way I managed was to go without the dealer for a week (not easy, but worth it in the long run to save 48 cash every 10 days ). I got 84 tcash collected as I had to hire him for one day at 12 tcash to get the discount offer of 10 days for 72 tcash instead of 90, this offer lasts an hour after your dealer runs out. Since doing this my tcash builds up quite easily.

I get plenty of Tcash by watching the video ads every hour. But to get the video ads you must never purchase Tcash.

A while ago I decided to track every time I got free T-Cash from the game. Starting in February 2018 I kept a spreadsheet for 60 days and documented all the ways to get T-Cash. During this time I did *not* have any "helicopter ads" so this was all done just by playing the game.

The image below documents how I accumulated 410T over those 60 days and includes the cost of hiring Raja 6 times and buying the extra regatta task 8 times. It does not include my spending on decorations which is how I chose to spend my T-Cash as this post is about accumulating free T-Cash.

The columns are the event that caused a change in T-Cash, the number of times each event took place, the subtotal of what each event contributed, and the running total. I also sorted the events so the expected "cost items", hiring Raja and Buying the extra task, were at the top.

T-Cash Growth.jpg

I hope this helps you.
    Last edited by cdosr; 09-26-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    The columns are the event that caused a change in T-Cash, the number of times each event took place, the subtotal of what each event contributed, and the running total. I also sorted the events so the expected "cost items", hiring Raja and Buying the extra task, were at the top.
    cdosr, would you please explain what you mean when you say for example: Easter Event prize, count 3. I assume one time is from personal goals, one time from competition, one time for ... ?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    cdosr, would you please explain what you mean when you say for example: Easter Event prize, count 3. I assume one time is from personal goals, one time from competition, one time for ... ?
    I don't remember each of the ways that the event rewarded t-cash but if I recorded 3 times totalling 21T, then there were 3 distinct times. Note the restaurant event rewarded T-cash twice and the snowboarding event 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I don't remember each of the ways that the event rewarded t-cash but if I recorded 3 times totalling 21T, then there were 3 distinct times. Note the restaurant event rewarded T-cash twice and the snowboarding event 3 times.
    Ah, checked the Wiki. 1st personal goal -> 3T, 7th personal goal -> 15T, beyond the 8th goal were the "Treasure Chest Lottery" and those chests could contain T-cash. It appears I won 3T in one of those lotteries. I don't recall how far beyond the 8th goal I went that time. Thank goodness for the Wiki.