Thread: Township Times 17

Township Times 17

Whew! That was a job. Just finished cleaning up my town from the Township 5th Anniversary Celebration. The elephant dung and horse manure have been disposed of legally offsite. And my workers have swept up the confetti and taken down the balloons and banners. Squeaky Clean! So, what now Playrix?

Alas, reality has set in that there will be no “Next Big Thing”. And perhaps it is long past time to quit hoping for a new zoo animal. But are things really that grim? I don’t think so. This is my take on the state of the union with Township, and an attempt to see that the glass is half full.

The Township updates come like clockwork and speaking of that, my town is indeed like a coo coo clock with all these amazing little animations ticking away all over the place. Maybe it is just me, but it seems they are getting better with their graphic art and the life they put into it. I wonder if when I put the tablet down for the day, my town is like “A Night At The Museum”. So, I look forward to what they will serve up next in the events and the seasonal regatta décor.

Friday morning I was hurting from staying up much too late watching a football game on the telly. Old people who still work should know better. There is a half hour window I have before I head off to work and this is used for checking my game. Whoa! What’s this?! Happy Splashes! I knew the rest of my day would be ok. Maybe I will do my town with them the way that guy did with the Panda Balloons.

There has been mention that new community buildings are on the horizon. I look forward to that and hope they will be first rate.

And then there is my little Coop with Ellie and Vera. I’m all in for that.

In summary, there is enough for me to stay with Township, even if they only keep on with what they are doing now. As long as He tarries, I will play Township.

Have a blessed weekend
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Oh stop with all the chirpy cheerfulness, puhleeze!!!

While I agree about the continuously improving graphic art and animation - all top notch - Playrix designers/developers need to admit they are very soon to run into a granite wall, space wise. No, I am not on my high horse demanding more expansions, because if you’re a realist at all and look around, there really isn’t anywhere much left to expand to. I already have about 4/5 of all decor in storage. What’s it all gonna look like 6 months from now, a year from now?????

Hate to be terribly unkind, but some towns I visit look like they are members of Hoarder’s Anonymous or a surreal Flea Market with junk as far as the eye can see, all piled helter skelter with no rhyme or reason. Why even bother to call it Township anymore? A lot of folks can’t even find their towns!

The solution it seems to me is we should be allowed to get rid of some of the “permanent” crap that currently can’t be sold or stored. We need an avenue or method to have a fire sale for much of it.

And that’s the end of my rant - for today.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I have to agree with Nana. I am currently working on my last land expansion and still don't have room for everything I would like to add. I'm resigned to rotating stuff I guess as I will not cram everything together to the point I can't enjoy all the animation.
    I would love to have a demolition of several buildings and watch little dump trucks hauling away the rubble leaving me some space for wonderful new things.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I'm with you, Buddy, I think the hit rate on decorations has gone up significantly. Whoever is currently 'in charge' is either listening to us, or coincidentally shares my taste.

As far as the Next Big Thing, I remain hopeful.

I'm also optimistic that our pleas for more either more space or fewer things to put in the space we have (or indeed, both) aren't falling on deaf ears either. Finding a means of storing unwanted Community Buildings and houses without losing their effects would certainly relieve the pressure enormously, though it obviously would have to be separate from existing storage. Opening a new 'holding' area for them instead might be an option, but I suspect the pressure on the servers might just be too great for that to be workable. Anyhoo, there are those who will think me amusingly naive and, at less than two years 'old' and not quite fully expanded, they wouldn't be entirely wrong but still - I choose to believe the Township Team remain invested in pleasing their established players as well as grabbing new ones.

Okay, Buddy, you didn’t have to take my comments so harshly that you left my friends list!!!!! Boo Hoo!

And, you’re back! Yay!
    Last edited by Nana; 09-30-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm with you, Buddy, I think the hit rate on decorations has gone up significantly. Whoever is currently 'in charge' is either listening to us, or coincidentally shares my taste.

As far as the Next Big Thing, I remain hopeful.

I'm also optimistic that our pleas for more either more space or fewer things to put in the space we have (or indeed, both) aren't falling on deaf ears either. Finding a means of storing unwanted Community Buildings and houses without losing their effects would certainly relieve the pressure enormously, though it obviously would have to be separate from existing storage. Opening a new 'holding' area for them instead might be an option, but I suspect the pressure on the servers might just be too great for that to be workable. Anyhoo, there are those who will think me amusingly naive and, at less than two years 'old' and not quite fully expanded, they wouldn't be entirely wrong but still - I choose to believe the Township Team remain invested in pleasing their established players as well as grabbing new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Okay, Buddy, you didn’t have to take my comments so harshly that you left my friends list!!!!! Boo Hoo!

And, you’re back! Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Whew! That was a job. Just finished cleaning up my town from the Township 5th Anniversary Celebration. The elephant dung and horse manure have been disposed of legally offsite. And my workers have swept up the confetti and taken down the balloons and banners. Squeaky Clean! So, what now Playrix?

Alas, reality has set in that there will be no “Next Big Thing”. And perhaps it is long past time to quit hoping for a new zoo animal. But are things really that grim? I don’t think so. This is my take on the state of the union with Township, and an attempt to see that the glass is half full.

The Township updates come like clockwork and speaking of that, my town is indeed like a coo coo clock with all these amazing little animations ticking away all over the place. Maybe it is just me, but it seems they are getting better with their graphic art and the life they put into it. I wonder if when I put the tablet down for the day, my town is like “A Night At The Museum”. So, I look forward to what they will serve up next in the events and the seasonal regatta décor.

In summary, there is enough for me to stay with Township, even if they only keep on with what they are doing now. As long as He tarries, I will play Township.

Have a blessed weekend
    Glad you wont be quitting any time soon

Also, could you help me clean up the elephant dung and horse manure in my town please? We just finished Plymouth Street
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I would love to have a demolition of several buildings and watch little dump monaco grand prix 2019 hauling away the rubble leaving me some space for wonderful new things.
    Yeah, me too!
    Last edited by bibee; 11-29-2018 at 12:55 PM.

I would love a township times take on the new menagerie
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9