Thread: Lost my city

Lost my city

Hello, since 19th August I can't access my city Felicidade Level 91. I contact Playrix help and support inside the game of my daugther but until now, there was no answer. I was playing Township for 2 years, it is very sad that you don't help us.

Quote Originally Posted by cmlrsa View Post
    Hello, since 19th August I can't access my city Felicidade Level 91. I contact Playrix help and support inside the game of my daugther but until now, there was no answer. I was playing Township for 2 years, it is very sad that you don't help us.
    Hi,

Are you not able to access your town because of a malfunction with the game (game is stuck on load screen, crashes, etc) or because you were banned? Can you give more details on what the issue is?

When you contacted support from your daughter's game, did you reply to the initial automated reply that you received after sending the report? When you can't access your own game, you can use this online form to contact support.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hello,

I had problems with the memory card in mobile phone and uninstalled the game to reinstall in the phone memory. When I tried to do this, the only game I was allowed to access was that of my daughter, Varinha Mágica that is also associated with my google account, [removed email]. It was through my daughter's game that I accessed Help and support because I have no access from my game. So far I have not had any help from Playrix. It was 2 years of play that I lost with much pity of mine. I have tried through several platforms to ask for your help and I have no answer. I started by this online form you indicate but I received 2 emails telling me to go from game to help and support.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-28-2018 at 10:43 AM. Reason: removed email address

If i understand correctly, you had 2 towns (yours and your daughter's) loaded on the same device? If that's the case, i'm afraid that your town was overridden when you selected your daughter's game.

From Can I have multiple towns on a single device?:
    We do not recommend downloading more than one town to a device. Every town has a unique ID associated with the device on which the game was started, and trying to download another town could override the original. If that happens, it would be irretrievably lost.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

I didn't select. there was no option!

I never had 2 towns in one device...I had 2 towns associated to my google account...in the past I also removed my city and when I wanted to reinstall the game asked me what city I wanted...so it was a problem of the game...I made everything correct...and from my daugther's game I can see my city so it didn't desappear...it is stupid it was not my mistake, was a malfunction of the game

I sent you a PM, please check your inbox.
    FORUM RULES

Thanks so much for your support:d

Hola soy Tamys y tengo el mismo problema ya q desde el domingo estaba jugando en mi ciudad y se cerró el juego y al querer entrar de nuevo ya no me dejo entrar ya q abría el de mi esposo yo tenía jugando 10 meses y hacia compras seguido de hecho acababa de hacer la compra de la oferta del letrero de los 5 años en las dos cuentas y en la mía iva en nivel 78 y tenia mas de 1200 billetes y se me hace injusto me quiten mi ciudad y también puedo ver mi ciudad de la cuenta de mi esposo, he mandado miles de correos y msj a través de la aplicación y capturas de mi ciudad, no entiendo por q al querer entrar a mi ciudad me abre la de mi esposo por favor solicitó ayuda...!!!

Hello I'm Tamys and I have the same problem since Sunday I was playing in my city and the game was closed and when I wanted to enter again I did not let myself in anymore since my husband opened it I had played 10 months and made purchases often in fact I had just made the purchase of the offer of the sign of the 5 years in the two accounts and in mine Iiva in level 78 and had more than 1200 tickets and it makes me unfair to remove my city and I can also see my city of my husband's account, I sent thousands of emails and msj through the application and captures of my city, I do not understand why when wanting to enter my city opens my husband's please asked for help ... !!
    Hi,
    Could you clarify a few things:
    - there are 2 accounts (yours and your husband's) that you have on two separate devices?
    - your husband opened his town on your device when your town disappeared?
    - from which town you sent the messages to support? your husband's or via email? And did you reply so far to these messages, as opposed to sending a new message each time?

Hola,
    ¿Podría aclarar algunas cosas:
    - ¿Hay 2 cuentas (la suya y la de su esposo) que tiene en dos dispositivos separados?
    - ¿Tu esposo abrió su ciudad en tu dispositivo cuando tu ciudad desapareció?
    - ¿Desde qué ciudad enviaste los mensajes para apoyar? ¿De tu marido o por email? ¿Y respondiste hasta ahora a estos mensajes, en lugar de enviar un mensaje nuevo cada vez?
    FORUM RULES