Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bugs since fishing event started

I am having the same issues. Can make lures, no fish appear. Have contacted customer support in the game, no response yet.

Fishing game

The fishing game needs a revamp. Lots of blue fish very little blue caps. Have to wait to long to get new fish. As soon as the reds or greens are gone new ones should appear in an hour not wait until the blue ones are all caught. Not enjoying this event very much

Quote Originally Posted by Lizphenix View Post
    The fishing game needs a revamp. Lots of blue fish very little blue caps. Have to wait to long to get new fish. As soon as the reds or greens are gone new ones should appear in an hour not wait until the blue ones are all caught. Not enjoying this event very much
    I agree it needs tweaking. For me, the proportion of red caps is very low. I end up with 2 or 3 red fish under each boat, and sometimes have to wait over an hour for ONE red cap no matter how many orders I fill. As a consequence, I feel like I'm not fishing, I'm just waiting until the game remembers red fish exist. Not much fun.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-02-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added quote

Quote Originally Posted by helpagt2@gmail.com View Post
    I agree it needs tweaking. For me, the proportion of red caps is very low. I end up with 2 or 3 red fish under each boat, and sometimes have to wait over an hour for ONE red cap no matter how many orders I fill. As a consequence, I feel like I'm not fishing, I'm just waiting until the game remembers red fish exist. Not much fun.
    Mine have been green this time..... Saying that I finished yesterday.... Iam not interested in trying for 1st place so I will likely quit fishing... Just keep sending healcopter you will get the caps
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-02-2018 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added quote
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

All my items were sold as if game ended. Lures, caps, and special items made. When I noticed my husband still fishing. I turned phone off and back on. Now i have ability to make new lures but no fish for past 2 days.

I have experienced the same issues as the other people in this thread. I sent in a ticket, but my game has been glitchy in general, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. The same thing happened; the event ended screen popped up, then it glitched and the event was back. I was able to get some screen shots and wanted to add them to my ticket, but I cannot figure out how to get back into it without making a new one. I made sure to reply to the automated message so that it wasn't just closed, but is there a way to still see the original info you sent in and add more info? I'd appreciate any knowledge on the subject!

------------------------
    Town: SugarŁand
    Level: 85
    Co-op: Dreamville

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSimplicity24 View Post
    I have experienced the same issues as the other people in this thread. I sent in a ticket, but my game has been glitchy in general, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. The same thing happened; the event ended screen popped up, then it glitched and the event was back. I was able to get some screen shots and wanted to add them to my ticket, but I cannot figure out how to get back into it without making a new one. I made sure to reply to the automated message so that it wasn't just closed, but is there a way to still see the original info you sent in and add more info? I'd appreciate any knowledge on the subject!
    You need to click on the conversation icon you see in the upper right corner when you open Help and Support. Open the current conversation that you have with support, where you can see your message, the automated reply, your second response, and there you can write another message, adding the screenshots you took.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Dreadnought, thanks for your reply! I see the message icon, but it just opens up subjects to request help for. I don't see any current conversation to open anywhere? If I start a new one will my other one pop up maybe? I was going to add a snapshot here, but I also cannot figure out how to do that from my phone, which is the platform I use. I guess I'm just lost haha

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSimplicity24 View Post
    Dreadnought, thanks for your reply! I see the message icon, but it just opens up subjects to request help for. I don't see any current conversation to open anywhere? If I start a new one will my other one pop up maybe? I was going to add a snapshot here, but I also cannot figure out how to do that from my phone, which is the platform I use. I guess I'm just lost haha
    If you can't see the conversation you had, that means that your previous ticket is closed. You will have to start a new conversation, explain again what the problem is (attach the screenshots this time ), and reply again to the initial reply, etc. Make sure you don't hit by mistake the "yes" button when asked if this was helpful.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you; I re-contacted them and they replied within 10 minutes. Weird it didn't work the first time. Their reply was:

"Thanks for the information! Our team is working hard to fix the problem, but it could take some time (up to a few days) before we get it all figured out.

I’ll get back to you shortly with an update on the situation, so stay tuned, and thank you for your loyalty and support!"

Looking forward to the update/everything going back to normal! 🤗