Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs since fishing event started

Bugs since fishing event started

This morning this fishing event started. I was playing it, when my phone died on me. I plugged my phone in & jumped on my IPad. I haven’t played on my iPad in months. When I opened the game, the fishing event said it was over & went to credit me for lures I just made a few minutes earlier. I was confused.

I then uninstalled the game on my iPad. I noticed my phone was able to turn on while on the charger. I opened the game and the fishing event was there. I was able to make lures, but the boats just had blank spots over them. There was no fish or even time stamps on how long until more fish will be put on the list. I was not able to fish.

I uninstalled & reinstalled the game. Still can’t fish, I turned the phone off & on, uninstalled & reinstalled again. Still cannot fish, I can make lures all day long but cannot fish. It does this on both the iPad and iPhone. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling about 5 times on each, but I still can’t fish. It’s been 2 hours, so I know there should be some fish available, but there is nothing in the boats on the fishing game event.

How can I fix this???

Bugs since fishing event started

I am the leader of my co-op, and since the beginning of this week’s fishing event, my teammates are complaining about bugs. When they get off the game and later reconnect, they lose reserved tasks and even lose tasks that are already in progress.

I finished 16 tasks before the event started, so I haven’t had the chance to experience this frustrating situation personally, but some of my players are swearing off future regattas.
    Last edited by MacSmiley; 09-28-2018 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Style tags

I have the same problem. Have your issue been resolved

Hi, guys,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. Kindly contact our CS team directly from the game. They’ll be happy to help you out, as soon as they hear from you Please follow these steps to make sure that you don't close your request automatically.

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by MacSmiley View Post
    I am the leader of my co-op, and since the beginning of this week’s fishing event, my teammates are complaining about bugs. When they get off the game and later reconnect, they lose reserved tasks and even lose tasks that are already in progress.

I finished 16 tasks before the event started, so I haven’t had the chance to experience this frustrating situation personally, but some of my players are swearing off future regattas.
    Tell your team mates to send a report to support from within their games, that's the only way support will be able to see what the problem is and fix it! Good luck!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-01-2018 at 10:54 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Please ask your teammates to send a report directly to customer support from their game (cog wheel - help and support - contact us) to enable the developers to access their specific game data.

Thank you for posting. It's not an issue I've experienced myself but will be interesting to see if others are noticing this.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

I have been having non-stop issues with the event since it started. I got through the first level of the even goals just fine. Then the next time I logged in, the event ended on me and paid me for all the lures, caps, and items I had made. The fishermen by the reef have blank boxes over their heads (see pic). If I look at a fisherman, there are no fish swimming. I basically can't do anything with the event right now. I have messaged support and not gotten an answer yet.

Screenshot_20180928-224127_Township-picsay.jpg
    Town: Belleville
    Level: 80
    Zoo Level: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Belleville7 View Post
    I have been having non-stop issues with the event since it started. I got through the first level of the even goals just fine. Then the next time I logged in, the event ended on me and paid me for all the lures, caps, and items I had made. The fishermen by the reef have blank boxes over their heads (see pic). If I look at a fisherman, there are no fish swimming. I basically can't do anything with the event right now. I have messaged support and not gotten an answer yet.
    It's good that you sent a report, but make sure your ticket stays open, by replying to the initial automated message you received. Playrix is aware of this issue, and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    It's good that you sent a report, but make sure your ticket stays open, by replying to the initial automated message you received. Playrix is aware of this issue, and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
    I have. My initial ticket was for the event ending abruptly, but I replied again later after I discovered the fishermen were blank. So far I've tried clearing app cache and data and reinstalling the game, but that didn't help. It's also broken when I open it on my tablet.
    Town: Belleville
    Level: 80
    Zoo Level: 13

Same here! My phone didn't die, but I logged on my Kindle about 2am today, it said "Event is over" showed the purchase back item screen, and it told me I failed the event task I was doing. I panicked logged out, and now it's the same as OP described.

Attached Images Attached Images
    ~*We're bad guys, it's what we do!*~