Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs since fishing event started

I posted in the other thread, but same here and nothing seems to fix it.
    Town: Belleville
    Level: 80
    Zoo Level: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyinltown View Post
    Same here! My phone didn't die, but I logged on my Kindle about 2am today, it said "Event is over" showed the purchase back item screen, and it told me I failed the event task I was doing. I panicked logged out, and now it's the same as OP described.
    Hi Misty!
    Have you send already a report from the game? If so, can you please send me the ticket ID (in a PM if you prefer)?

Quote Originally Posted by Belleville7 View Post
    I posted in the other thread, but same here and nothing seems to fix it.
    Hi Belleville, since you already sent a report, you should already have your ticket ID, can you send it to me please? You can find it in the conversation window, in the upper right corner (click on the "i").
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I do not know whether my problem is a result of this bug, but since fishing started half of my township cash has suddenly disappeared. I had nearly 575 township cash, and now only 283 is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula van Elven-Scholtes View Post
    I do not know whether my problem is a result of this bug, but since fishing started half of my township cash has suddenly disappeared. I had nearly 575 township cash, and now only 283 is left.
    Hmm, odd. Well, whether it's related or not, the advice would be the same. Contact Support from within your game, reply to everything, and be patient until you reach a human. Hopefully they'll be able to use the technical data contained therein to see where your TCash went.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Fishing game. Caps stuck in barn

My caps are stuck in the barn. They don’t appear in the game. I reinstalled township. Same problem. How can I fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi Misty!
    Have you send already a report from the game? If so, can you please send me the ticket ID (in a PM if you prefer)?

Hi Belleville, since you already sent a report, you should already have your ticket ID, can you send it to me please? You can find it in the conversation window, in the upper right corner (click on the "i").
    Sent! Thank you!

Hoping I can still get in on the event in the early days and place decently.
    Town: Belleville
    Level: 80
    Zoo Level: 13

Hello, I can't seem to use my blue lure in this fishing event. I haven't gotten any blue fishes, can you please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Terri Piper Campbell View Post
    Hello, I can't seem to use my blue lure in this fishing event. I haven't gotten any blue fishes, can you please help?
    You will have to finish fishing all the other fish, until you have to wait 2h for new fish to appear. If you did this several times and still no blue fish appeared, you should report it from within your game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbroke View Post
    My caps are stuck in the barn. They don’t appear in the game. I reinstalled township. Same problem. How can I fix this.
    The only way to use the bottle caps are in the lure shop, next to the event center. When you go there, do you not see the option to turn the bottle caps into lures?
    FORUM RULES

Any news about this vanishing event? It did cause some trouble already in many co-ops regarding the race; lost tasks can make a great difference. Some ideas from Playrix how to compensate this?
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash