Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New factory Garden Center

New factory Garden Center

I love most factories and I love the creative way the developers use what we already make to make new items.

My idea is for a Garden Center. Items to make:
    1. seeds - paper, tomato, strawberries, peppers
    2. paint - rubber, roses, carrots, jasmine (the last three for the pigment)
    3. raised beds - bronze ingots, trees
    4. flower pots - clay, paint
    5. garden swing - bronze ingot, cotton, wood
    6. bird bath - bronze ingot, clay
    7. compost - corn, carrots, strawberries, paper (stalks, green plant parts, and certain kinds of paper can be added to compost pikes).

As the same old new factory in town I'd say no thank you. But if it would be a key feature in new portal (like Zoo) it would be definite yes please.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

I recently managed to get all factories and feel my resources are already stretched to the max. If they do add more factories we will need more fields, more land expansions and they will need to be more generous with how many spaces we get with barn upgrades to store even more stuff

I definitely do not want another factory asking for ingots or ore.

Since we are set to get another CB there will likely be extra houses and fields, I just hope we get land expansions sufficient for this.

I like the sound of the garden centre (without using ingots) but for me without the things I mentioned above (especially barn space) I think it is stretching players to far.

There are rumours going round on Facebook that a new factory is being beta tested. I'm not a beta tester though I think some people on here are, so I can't say for sure, and I have no idea when, or if, it will be introduced.

UGH.

Thanks for passing the whispers from Facebook on JJay.

Has there been much response from people about it? If so does it seem players are happy or unhappy?

TIA

I have seen that picture - it will be an Italian restaurant factory for 820.000 coins. NOT happy about it. Enough of factories.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

It should be noted that beta testing is just that... Testing. There is absolutely no guarantee that anything released in beta will be rolled out in the same way, or even that it'll be released at all.

Personally, I'd suggest taking these rumours with a pinch of salt, and wait for genuine Playrix information.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    It should be noted that beta testing is just that... Testing. There is absolutely no guarantee that anything released in beta will be rolled out in the same way, or even that it'll be released at all.

Personally, I'd suggest taking these rumours with a pinch of salt, and wait for genuine Playrix information.
    Not sure you're allowed to answer this, but has anything that you've tested in beta NOT been released?

Yes.

It does happen.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

And I would love to be a beta tester.