Thread: Ideas: visible Towncash in other towns, community buildings having "crates"

Ideas: visible Towncash in other towns, community buildings having "crates"

While in other people's towns, I occasionally come across a gold hot air balloon, but have no way of knowing how much spare Towncash I have available. It would be nice if we still had an indicator on the right side of our screen showing how much we have available. Sometimes, I would like to limit how much I spend so I still have an amount available for another purpose, but have no way of knowing what my balance is. That, or allow us to return to our own town, check our total, and have the balloon still be there when we return (within a given amount of time). The few times I've tried that, the balloon disappears.

And, rather than the tool storage building that everyone keeps asking for, what if the community buildings that are under construction have crates similar to trains and planes? They could have a different name or appearance, but it would allow us to store tools in a particular building that we wanted to finish construction on, while allowing us to clear a large amount of materials out of our barns. It could still be that we need to deposit an amount of materials, say 24 glass, in its entirety in order to submit the materials (or have 3 sets of 8--- whichever), but it seems like that would be a smoother transition for constructing Community buildings while allowing mayors to clear their barns of materials, all without having to add a storage building. Hopefully the coding already used for the crates of trains/planes would be able to be utilized in a similar concept too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just go back to your town to check your amount. When back in your friend's town, if you do not see the balloon right away, zoom out as the balloon may be a little further in the town. If the balloon is not there anymore, do not worry, it will appear in another friend's town.

There are 5 gold balloons each day. The first one is free. They will keep appearing until you have collect/bought them or click on the X.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Oh, I never realized we were limited to 5, it always seems like more! That's good to know, thank you. I have zoomed out before after temporarily leaving a town, but it always seems to be permanently gone if I don't pay for it upfront. It's aggravating to miss out if I don't know how much Towncash I have and don't have the time to keep looking in other towns that day. Just seems odd that we have the option of spending the Towncash without seeing how much we actually have.

This is not what you were looking for, but I think most seasoned players will tell you not to buy the extra balloons. It's not generally a good use of cash.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

That's understandable. I've only recently started playing (2 months ago) & bought a Towncash bundle when it was on sale, so I have had a decent amount to work with for the past while. Although, now that the total is dwindling, I'll go back to monitoring much more closely again. My main use has always been upgrading the factories & market shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitsuna View Post
    That's understandable. I've only recently started playing (2 months ago) & bought a Towncash bundle when it was on sale, so I have had a decent amount to work with for the past while. Although, now that the total is dwindling, I'll go back to monitoring much more closely again. My main use has always been upgrading the factories & market shelves. ������
    Hi Kalitsuna, I can recommend you have a look at post #90 by L&P in the Tips thread, here for some useful advice on use of Tcash. The entire thread is pretty useful for someone at your stage of the game, to be honest, but that's the post that sprung immediately to mind for your current purposes.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi Kalitsuna, I can recommend you have a look at post #90 by L&P in the Tips thread, here for some useful advice on use of Tcash. The entire thread is pretty useful for someone at your stage of the game, to be honest, but that's the post that sprung immediately to mind for your current purposes.
    Thanks, Bessville. I have been doing pretty much all of that with the exception that I have been buying the gold balloons. That was when I had a few hundred Towncash to spend though, now that my total is going down, I'll be limiting what I buy again, which is why I'd still like to see the Towncash total when given the opportunity in another town to spend it. The #1 priority has always been hiring the dealer (and continuing to do so at a discount) in order to get ore to upgrade factories. I've only been playing a few months, but I am just about to hit level 52! I absolutely love this game!

Please check out my town & let me know what you think of it! (Friend code: ZK3ZNN; Co-op: Woodland - We just got Golden League, YAY! - Tag #WERJYQ).

As much as I'd like the Towncash option listed above, my main hope was to get community buildings to have storage while under construction (my 2nd paragraph in the original post). I know separate storage for construction materials is something a lot of people want, I was just hoping that having the under-construction buildings offer their own storage might be a feasible alternative since the separate storage building is not an option (as stated in their off-limits idea post).